IGNORED

JZIntv on Retropie - Emulation Station

thedishking

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post this question.

I have JZIntv running very well on my Raspberry Pi via the RetroPie / Emulation Station.

Everything works great, except for the abity to exit back to the Emulation Station launcher.

When I press F1 on the keyboard, I get a black screen and it is "stuck" there.

The only way I have found to get back to the "launcher" is to remove the power to the Pi and reboot it. I am unable to get to a terminal by pressing F4.

I have tried many different things, and am truly stuck.

I can pres Esc on the Atari emulation and it goes back to the launcher just fine.

I have also tried the ./jzintv from a prompt, and am able to launch a game, and press F1 to leave the game.

Since it works fine from a terminal session, I think JZIntv works just fine. I think there is something with regard to the Emulation Station that is causing this.

I am running this on a B+ and have the Ultimate Intellivision Interface for the controllers connected as well.

Could someone please help me get pointed in the right direction?

Thank you very much!!!!!!

Edited by thedishking

• 5 years later...

I know this is a super old post, but just in case anyone is looking for the answer:

"With the Intellivision controllers, holding down the 4 and the CLEAR buttons on the controllers, the interfaces returns to the emulator button 4. Holding down the 5 and the ZERO buttons on the controllers, the interfaces returns to the emulator button 5. Holding down the 6 and the ENTER buttons on the controllers, the interfaces returns to the emulator button 6. With the jzIntv configuration below, the emulator will PAUSE, RESET, or EXIT."

From http://www.intellivision.us/interface.php#autosense