IGNORED

RANSACK Limited Deluxe Disk-Edition

powersoft

Ladies and gentlemen...

Jose Pereira and Xuel coded this great BBC-Convertion for the ABBUC Software Contest 2014 and here is the updated version featuring new music by our mighty Poison and some additional things (Loading Screen, Title-Song...) - Again with a nice painted cover which is drawn exclusively for this Disk-Release.

RANSACK comes in a high-class oversized box with manual and disk, a custom styled disk-envelope and download link for the updated version which is exklusively available for all customers only.

Shipping starts January, 6th 2015 latest

All pre-orders getting in until Jan 3rd 2015 (and paid also within this period) will get with the shipment a button-set with Ransack and Atari-related designs for free.

Please support the coders plus the PRO ( C ) ATARI magazine by buying collectors edition like RANSACK...

Also you are welcome to get our former releases.

So here're the prices:

RANSACK - Euro 15,00

CAVEBLASTER+ - Euro 15,00

ROLLTRIS / THETRIS - Euro 18,00

PRO ( C ) ATARI - Issue 1 deutsch or english - Euro 1,50

PRO ( C ) ATARI - Issue 2 deutsch or english - Euro 1,50

PRO ( C ) ATARI - Issue 3 deutsch or english - Euro 1,50

Postage Germany - Euro 4,00 (parcel)

Postage World - Euro 6,00 (airmail registrated letterbox)

-if you want to order only magazines please get in touch for postage rates-

For questions please get in touch with me by email at 8bit@proc-atari.de

Payment by PayPal to 8bit@proc-atari.de

Please support the active Atari XL/XE scene...

Have a nice day

Markus

post-38004-0-99368800-1419713137_thumb.jpg

post-38004-0-25917200-1419713151_thumb.jpg

post-38004-0-00265700-1419713166_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Here's a short video that shows the new screens by José and the jingles and a portion of the cover song by Poison:

Changes for the disk release include:

• Powersoft intro screen
  • Pro© intro screen
  • Stereo intro screen
  • Cover art and theme music screen
  • Music and sound effects play in stereo where available
  • Fixed bug on NTSC machines when pressing SELECT
  • You can press SELECT at boot-up to skip all intro screens
  • Like 7

Hi to all.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

We hope that you like it and that you can buy all these and maybe other coming disc releases that we worked out for free just to help and support Markus outstanding work in Pro© Magazine and don't forget it also.

Edited by José Pereira
  • Like 1

Here's a short video that shows the new screens by José and the jingles and a portion of the cover song by Poison:

• You can press SELECT at boot-up to skip all intro screens

It isn't good idea. SELECT key was use in original Karin Maxi Drive to change disk drive number between D1 and D2 :(

It isn't good idea. SELECT key was use in original Karin Maxi Drive to change disk drive number between D1 and D2 :(

Yeah, I was afraid there might be a conflict like that. The check isn't made until the first two sectors are loaded, so it might still work with Karin Maxi Drive if you time the pressing of SELECT just right.

Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and made it so you can skip the intros by pressing trigger or any keyboard key as well. I'd like to retain at least one option for XEGS users without a keyboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else interested to pre-order to get also the limited edition Pin-Set for free with the box?

We added one day as in the part of germany we live today was official holiday and we haven't the possibillity to pick stuff up at printery...

So feel free to pre-order until Januar, 8th 12am

Cheers

Markus

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I had the time to take a picture of the box, so you can see how it looks like!

As there were the requests I made the decission to include the pin-set to first 20 editions.

So there are still available the box including the three pins with the following designs:

PRO ( C ) ATARI

RANSACK

FUJI LOGO

So please support the PRO ( C ) ATARI Magazine and the incredible work of Jose Peirera, Xuel and Poison...

with purchasing this mighty Edition.

Cheers

Markus

post-38004-0-22415900-1422210460_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'll take one too to show some support for the magazine - if issue 5 is anytime soon let me know if I can combine postage costs (I am happy to wait a while) :)

I would vote for a small box/package if there was a choice (future releases perhaps) as I have a whole big box of Atari software in a cupboard :|

Hi dudes...

thanks for the cool feedback!

@Jose:

Thanks you rule! You might have recognized from Steve's side progress or issue #5 in german AND english is really cool.

So expect some news on the upcoming issue soon my friend!

BOXES

I know situation. The problem is: All smaller boxes are not fit the disk into it, everywhere some mm missing, grrr...

I would like to make boxes like boardgames are packed in, but sure in smaller size.

But there we should need 50 units each sold and we are far away reaching this amount.

But sure I have an eye on this matter everytime!

CARTRIDGES

I would love to do cartridges. but found until now NONE can manufatcuring them for me.

if you have any ideas, just send me a PM (best to the email adress).

@ARNAUD:

well... if things happen like we expect than the next game will be a never released before.

will say a BRANDNEW one... I will keep you updated!

Thanks for your all support, hugs, critics etc.

All is welcome and recognized!

Cheers mates

Yours Markus

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...