IGNORED

Re: HSC

cparsley

Hello gang,

I haven't picked up an intellvision or a game in quite a while, due to circumstances in my personal life. My mother passed away in October of this year, and otherwise pushed our little system deep in the back thought of my mind, and for you all, that I do apologize.

However, there is good news, a new FRESH HSC will begin in January, now that all the craziness is cleared out in my life, so get ready to challenge one another again in a full, fierce season, coming in January!

Until then, enjoy your holiday season, and get Carol to those presents :)

• Like 2

Hello gang,

I haven't picked up an intellvision or a game in quite a while, due to circumstances in my personal life. My mother passed away in October of this year, and otherwise pushed our little system deep in the back thought of my mind, and for you all, that I do apologize.

However, there is good news, a new FRESH HSC will begin in January, now that all the craziness is cleared out in my life, so get ready to challenge one another again in a full, fierce season, coming in January!

Until then, enjoy your holiday season, and get Carol to those presents :)

im sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets better for you. (Or as better as they can get considering the situation) Take care my friend.

Dear, Chris,

I am very sorry about your loss, and I offer my most sincerest condolences. I hope everything else is well in your life, and that the New Year brings forth exceeding happiness and prosperity to your house.

All that said, how about celebrating the coming of a new and bright year with a nice round of Christmas Carol? You can show us all the feats of the original Grand Master Elf. :)

Cheers and best regards,

-dZ.

I'm very sad to hear you.

It's been eight years since my mother passed away. At first it was all sorrow but life always can surprise us, bringing new hope and renewing our strength.

I try to be strong and remember the good moments and that helps me.

As James said, may the New Year brings forth exceeding happiness and prosperity to your house.

Good to see you back Chris. :thumbsup:

Keep on keeping on... sorry to hear about mom, I'm sure she will be missed. :_( You're a good son looking after her and taking care of family like that.

Look forward to playing games myself, its been a while since I hit some Intellivision buttons, ready to get back in it!

Lets get playin' peeps, cheers to a better 2015 :)

• 4 weeks later...