IGNORED

Orders for Sys-Check II (PCB w/ parts only) accepted

tf_hh

So I didn´t add this. In my opinion, the seperate ANTIC/CPU access is only used by a very very few demos and no game (I didn´t hear ever about a game which require this mode)

Jurgen

TL-Cars: http://a8.fandal.cz/detail.php?files_id=6725

Evil as I am, I asked Homesoft to make a fileversion of TL-Cars, that does not require sep. Antic access and he did this: http://www.mushca.com/f/atari/index.php?idx=8#DISK400

And my evil mission continues to let someone patch all programs that require sep. Antic access to work without sep. Antic access. Already done: 1) Video Blitz patched by HiasSoft; 2) TL-Cars patched by Homesoft; 3) metalguy66-RGB-Slideshow patched by me; still to do: 4) Apple II Emulator, 5) Arsantica-2/AD 6502; indifferent and thus not planned to do: 6) The [sparta DOS] Wedge; think there were one or two more programs that require sep. Antic access, but I forgot their names...

Edited by CharlieChaplin

Of course, Literally the week I finally find time to put together my V2.1 kit... I'd like a version two kit but not sure when I'll have the money available... Will you be making extras?

Yes, sure. It seems that a lot of users want the V2.2. So I will make some additional pieces.

Jurgen

Hi Jurgen, can I pay you now for this? I see it is 45 euros but dont see a shipping cost.

Thanks for interest. Actual I see the risk of being overloaded. Tomorrow ends the order phase for the BitWriter Replica project and then I´ve to start making the PCBs ready. All parts (electronic components) are already at my home, I´m still waiting for PCBs. Should be arrived in the end of next week. Then the real work begins and I´ve to assemble all. This could only be made in my spare time, so I will take 2-3 weeks. I promised to ship out early April, so I´ve much to do.

When I now (at this time) collect the money for Sys-Check V2.2, it may take until the end of May to finish all. I think, this is too long and I´m not feeling good with myself to let the buyer wait such a long time.

So I first will ask the buyer of a BitWriter, if they want a Sys-Check also (and shipping costs will saved). These guys got their Sys-Check first. After that, I will call for a next batch for all to order Sys-Check. I think, this way is more polite and guarantees an acceptable delivery time.

Jurgen

Thanks for interest. Actual I see the risk of being overloaded. Tomorrow ends the order phase for the BitWriter Replica project and then I´ve to start making the PCBs ready. All parts (electronic components) are already at my home, I´m still waiting for PCBs. Should be arrived in the end of next week. Then the real work begins and I´ve to assemble all. This could only be made in my spare time, so I will take 2-3 weeks. I promised to ship out early April, so I´ve much to do.

When I now (at this time) collect the money for Sys-Check V2.2, it may take until the end of May to finish all. I think, this is too long and I´m not feeling good with myself to let the buyer wait such a long time.

So I first will ask the buyer of a BitWriter, if they want a Sys-Check also (and shipping costs will saved). These guys got their Sys-Check first. After that, I will call for a next batch for all to order Sys-Check. I think, this way is more polite and guarantees an acceptable delivery time.

Jurgen

Sounds good, will you let us Bitwriter Buyers know through here at atariage to pay for the Sys-Check V2.2 or private e-mail?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a quick shout-out about how great Sys-Check II is. Using a v1.3 here and finally got the chance to try it out on a 130XE with bad RAM. Sys-Check identified the faulty DRAM and ten minutes later after I replaced the specified chip the machine is up and running again. A really invaluable tool - thanks Jurgen!

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

PNs sent. Please remember, this is the old Sys-Check V2.1 thread. Sys-Check V2.1 was a DIY (do-it-yourself) solution with THT parts only and less options. The actual version V2.2 is most with SMD parts and will be offered only populated and ready-to-use.

See all informations about Sys-Check V2.2 here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/251315-sys-check-v22-ready-to-use-batch-available/

Regards, Jurgen

Hi all,

PNs sent. Please remember, this is the old Sys-Check V2.1 thread. Sys-Check V2.1 was a DIY (do-it-yourself) solution with THT parts only and less options. The actual version V2.2 is most with SMD parts and will be offered only populated and ready-to-use.

See all informations about Sys-Check V2.2 here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/251315-sys-check-v22-ready-to-use-batch-available/

Regards, Jurgen

Thanks!!!

You have PM / funds on your way...

• Like 1