IGNORED

C7051 Flashcart for Odyssey2, Videopac and Jopac

vectrexroli

René don't make them anymore? I though he was doing a formula of "waiting list" for them?

This is sad. I'm glad I got mine back in the day.

Look around, but even on eBay, I found a Voice module for 25 bucks (loose and no games; I bough two boxed Voice games from the same seller tho), so. You'll probably end up paying more shipping than Voice :D

• Like 1

René don't make them anymore? I though he was doing a formula of "waiting list" for them?

This is sad. I'm glad I got mine back in the day.

Look around, but even on eBay, I found a Voice module for 25 bucks (loose and no games; I bough two boxed Voice games from the same seller tho), so. You'll probably end up paying more shipping than Voice :D

The only ones I have seen so far are around 70 USD + shipping and they are loose no games, that is just insane.

Wow! I bought it last year! Maybe a stroke of luck on my side. Or people start to pay attention to the O2 after all.

I think it is just a small community, which is OK for me. When I look how much rare Vectrex or Virtual Boy games cost today, I like that not many people care about that system and it is still possible to get nice deals. :-D

Indeed!

Tho deals are to be made in Europe. O2 prices raised greatly those years. When I started to collect Videopac games, I planned to get a complete O2. At the time, about 4 years ago, you could get one for 50$ with a good stack of games. Today, it's barely the price for a boxed unit alot, and with a dozen of games, you're into the 100/120$ range.

And I still delay to buy the awesome Radiola Jet 25 boxed consoels I sometime see for 30€, with that artwork so much more fun than the Philips ones :

Radiola-Jet-25-videopac-philips-g-7000-o

radiola-jet-47.JPG

:grin:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Well back to the C7501, I heard the cartridge has serial capability so that got me interested. Could be fun to play with.

If there is a waiting list somewhere for these I would like to know.

There was one, but now it could be that you are already too late, but just contact René in the Netherlands and ask. All the details are in the video description text.