IGNORED

Atarimax SD cart universal game case insert

Rick Dangerous

Has anyone ever made a universal game case insert for the Atarimax SD Cart for Colecovision?

If not, would a Photoshop inclined member be willing to create one for all to enjoy?

I have found staples does a good job of printing and cutting them on glossy paper.

Thanks in advance!!

• Like 1

Will a UGC hold a CV cart?

Oh yes, and it will close too, with the manual in. I checked just to be sure. Now it just needs a nice shiny insert with a picture of the SD Cart on the front and an explanation of what it does on the back :) I'll look into having one made if no one is willing to do one up for us. Surely someone on this forum has some graphic design skills.

Have been having WAY too much fun with this thing by the way. A must grab for anyone that wants all their CV games in one place.

post-38373-0-04417700-1420006339_thumb.jpg

Don't know if I'd call that a "fit."

You haven't seen something be made to fit into a uvg until you've seen a jaguar cart shut in one :)

Honestly most carts don't fit in the slots per se, but rest in the cases just fine. The cases only technically are designed to hold in place snes , genesis, and n64 carts (and hold 32x carts by chance.) Truth be told they can hold just about anything, and I've definitely out that to the test.

All this talk about UGC and Insert Sheets just goes to prove that we need someone to make us some real CV boxes for all these loose carts! There actually aren't too many Homebrew carts that were sold loose and still need a box made.

I know, everyone loves boxes because they are collectible! I will admit I keep my boxes in storage and make sure not to toss them.

From a practical storage point however, for games you are regularly play and are using, I don't think they are practical. Here's why: as soon as you use them once, they are starting to disintegrate. Each time you open and close a box to pull that cartridge out, you bend and wear on the box a little more.

I like UGC's because they keep the dust out, and look good on a shelf in neat rows (especially with a nice glossy game art insert.)

The next time I have my "jag guy" do some covers up for me, I'll ask if he's willing to dabble in CV, and if so I'll upload the Atarimax insert for all to use :)

• Like 2

Okay everyone, here you go! I paid out of pocket to have a friend here on AA create this so please keep it for personal and community use only. If I see anyone selling these on ebay in a UGC I will be pissed and will SUE for punitive damages!!! ;)

Like I said, personal use only please! If anyone for any reason is offended by this universal game case insert, let me know and I will delete this post. ENJOY

post-38373-0-11810500-1420566831_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing. I had recently started working on exactly this and this is the first time ive seen this thread. I posted some of my other creations for different systems this past week. Just finished one for the turbo everdrive and the bally astrocade ultimulti cart.

• Like 1

Thank you, Very much appreciated!

Thanks for sharing. I had recently started working on exactly this and this is the first time ive seen this thread. I posted some of my other creations for different systems this past week. Just finished one for the turbo everdrive and the bally astrocade ultimulti cart.

I'm glad you guys enjoy it, i hope you get some good use out of it!! I know it will look good sitting on a shelf in a UGC and is practical for regular use as well.

Coyo5050, can you post some links to threads with your creations?

• 4 years later...