IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - January 1st 2015

Pixelboy

I don't make as much noise on the ColecoVision side of the house as I do elsewhere, but let me say I have appreciated all of your efforts, Pixelboy. I haven't bought every game that has the Team Pixelboy stamp, but I have bought quite a few, and they are all exceptional, both in the games themselves and in the packaging. Your eye for quality will be missed.

As usual, a very informative and frank Team Pixelboy update which is very much appreciated. You are a class act and the CV Community owes you a great deal of gratitude for everything that you have accomplished and will accomplish in the coming year and hopefully years. Happy New Year!

As far as the boxes that you have printed for games that are in "limbo", you know how crazy we are for CV stuff and especially vaporware items, so if things don't work out as far as the games being completed by Opcode or someone else... DON'T THROW THEM AWAY, IT WOULD BE A SHAME!!! Uh oh, sorry about shouting. What you could do is offer them for sale at your cost or cost plus $1 so that you can at least recoup some or most of the money that you have invested in their production and printing. The only problem I see here is knowing when to throw the towel in on the games and time the box sales with an actual release so as to make life easier with shipping. It may not be what everyone hopes for, especially yourself, but it's better than the garbage dump.

Shut Up Frank!

Yeah, Pixelboy has finally seen the light... the real money to be made is in programming the games and then letting someone else worry about producing them in CIB form. :-D :-D :-D

Lol... I had more the feeling that the "big" money is done by the publisher! ...

I think the real reason , is that Pixelboy is now enough Rich to not have to publish more game! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(i'm kidding of course)

• Like 1

Lol... I had more the feeling that the "big" money is done by the publisher! ...

I think the real reason , is that Pixelboy is now enough Rich to not have to publish more game! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(i'm kidding of course)

Opcode didn't convert all those SG-1000 and MSX games to CV format for CollectorVision and Team Pixelboy for chump change. There is a reason why he's done so many of these ports and not developed a new game like you have done numerous times and I don't blame him one bit for doing so considering everything that goes into programming a game from scratch.

Hope to see a new game released by you sometime soon.

Opcode didn't convert all those SG-1000 and MSX games to CV format for CollectorVision and Team Pixelboy for chump change. There is a reason why he's done so many of these ports and not developed a new game like you have done numerous times and I don't blame him one bit for doing so considering everything that goes into programming a game from scratch.

Hope to see a new game released by you sometime soon.

but you were speaking about "programming" game , not stealing code. I agree some people can get rich by stealing code, stealing hardware design and now stealing money with pre-orders never delivered...

;)

• Like 1