IGNORED

Retro Rev Rob Youtube site.

Uppy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3dPiLobTas

I guess he can f**k us out of our money for an odyssey game(homebrew) we are supposed to get. But still makes youtube videos. I do not want to be an a hole but I sent him many emails trying to work out a deal. He is a liar. I collect for fun and a hobby and hate to bring negativity into this but this guy is a scammer.

Call me bitter I guess but I got screwed out of $70. I tried many emails to try to do a trade and help other members get a copy that they paid for. He also promised me the game would be shipped for me and other members. So ive decided to leave comments on his youtube videos.

Hey Rob are you going to refund the money that you screwed a bunch of people out of on atariage? For all you youtube people Rob made a homebrew odyssey game that most of us never got. If you did get it it was missing a bunch of pieces.

Again I don't want to be negative, so I apologize, but this guy screwed us out of money. If you are bored feel free to write some comments on his videos.

Edited by Uppy
  • Like 2

I guess he can f**k us out of our money for an odyssey game(homebrew) we are supposed to get. But still makes youtube videos. I do not want to be an a hole but I sent him many emails trying to work out a deal. He is a liar. I collect for fun and a hobby and hate to bring negativity into this but this guy is a scammer.

So that's why I haven't seen him around here at AA:

atariage.com/forums/topic/175671-mentis-cohorts-four-odyssey-games-in-one-now-taking-orders/

Austin, on 01 Jan 2015 - 6:21 PM, said:Austin, on 01 Jan 2015 - 6:21 PM, said:Austin, on 01 Jan 2015 - 6:21 PM, said:

I thought about leaving a comment as well, but figured he would probably just delete it.

I am going to make a point to leave comments on a daily basis. He can delete them all he wants but he needs to make things right. If he deletes my comments ill post new ones. I have 700 friends on facebook that be willing to make comments also(I don't want to go that far) but why not. He is a liar and a scammer. Im a laid back dude and I believe to let things go and forgive but he makes youtube videos!! If he can afford that I think he could ship our game to us. I tried everything to work things out with him. I understand bad finances happen and things get bad but you need to owe up. Ill be more than happy to get my copy of the game years after the fact.

Edited by Uppy
  • Like 2

I'm a laid back dude and I believe to let things go and forgive but he makes YouTube videos!!

I thought people could make YouTube videos for free? Seems like you're saying "This guy is making videos that cost nothing to make with our stolen money!" But if he's really posting on Facebook about spending money traveling around the world, that's something anyone would get angry about:

I never got my copy. And I do not think Rob will ever get us our game/pieces. Ive contacted him on facebook multiple times. First he told me he would send another copy and then basically started ignoring me. Sucks too because he post pics of his travels and talks about sushi he ate etc. You think a person that has the money to spend would at least try to make good on the game people bought from him.

Random Terrain, on 01 Jan 2015 - 7:09 PM, said:

I thought people could make YouTube videos for free? Seems like you're saying "This guy is making videos that cost nothing to make with our stolen money!" But if he's really posting on Facebook about spending money traveling around the world, that's something anyone would get angry about:

Ive posted this before. I am a friend of his on facebook(I have no reason why he hasn't deleted me) and he talks about traveling, going out for sushi etc. Also to make videos on youtube you have to have a phone, camera etc. Those cost money. Nothing is for free. If he can afford a computer,phone, etc. he could have paid us back. Random Terrain im sorry I do not want to create a problem but he screwed members out of money. Sorry its new years and ive had a few so sorry im my post didn't make sense. He needs to make things right. I also have videos on youtube but everything I needed to put them there cost me money. Yes it pisses me off that he is doing retro videos knowing he shafted many members of atariage. Again call me bitter

Edited by Uppy
  • Like 1

Ive posted this before. I am a friend of his on facebook(I have no reason why he hasn't deleted me) and he talks about traveling, going out for sushi etc. Also to make videos on youtube you have to have a phone, camera etc. Those cost money. Nothing is for free. If he can afford a computer,phone, etc. he could have paid us back. Randon Terrain im sorry I do not want to create a problem but he screwed members out of money. Sorry its new years and ive had a few so sorry im my post didn't make sense. He needs to make things right. I also have videos on youtube but everything I needed to put them there cost me money. Yes it pisses me off that he is doing retro videos knowing he shafted many members of atariage. Again call me bitter

You are BITTER, but so what? You have every right to be.

• Like 1