IGNORED

Translucent Jaguar Console Pre-Orders

Parrothead

I'm having a terrible time getting the power button to work and align properly with the power switch. Did anyone just reposition the bottom two (with hot glue) post to it's original location so that you can screw down the two lower silver screws onto the board VS shaving down the two posts? If I recall, some peeps went thus route for the white dental cases. Any tips? I used some duo sided adhesive and still can't get that perfect height, perhaps I'll try adhesive foam like one member mentioned...

Edited by JagLynx4Life

Did not realize that it was not available. I am new to atari age and simply seen the first posting. It wasn't until later that I read enough to realize there were 15+ pages of posts. Yes, also new to forums in general, this is one of the first that I have found to be of interest. So my bad, sorry. And as far as the $53 dollars, its really not that big of a deal. If it gets sent back then great, if not, then i'll "chalk it up" to be a dumb-ass fee on my part. :)

Did not realize that it was not available. I am new to atari age and simply seen the first posting. It wasn't until later that I read enough to realize there were 15+ pages of posts. Yes, also new to forums in general, this is one of the first that I have found to be of interest. So my bad, sorry. And as far as the $53 dollars, its really not that big of a deal. If it gets sent back then great, if not, then i'll "chalk it up" to be a dumb-ass fee on my part. :)

I'm sure that if no additional shells are available, you will receive a refund.

..Al

I, of course, would prefer the Shells but i'm going by a post made by someone asking "why are people still sending money for an item that is not available?" I hope there is one more Jag and cart shell but if not, I understand.

**In my best Eurovision host voice**

"Greetings peoples of the world! This is Australia calling!" :D

Super happy to report that I got my International delivery early this morning! Very much looking forward to make my project plans come to fruition (whenever i can carve some non-existent time out that is). :)

In the meantime, here's a pic I just posted on twitter:

post-4088-0-24521800-1432215659_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Well I now have the clear setup. Just need the correct screws and rubber feet. Can anyone Point me in the right direction? Or does anyone have spare screws and feet I can buy from them?

What I've done is keep the lower part of the sheild in place and sawn off and repositioned the front posts as I did with the dental jag.

It works a treat.

Also The reason for the bottom shield is to help give a meaningful back to the unit.

Cheers

post-7413-0-21528100-1433011123_thumb.jpg

post-7413-0-13067500-1433011147_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guitari