IGNORED

Can you help me identify and value this controller/paddle please?

Superdead22

I've just started up my Atari collection and I bought a 2600 Jr bundle off a local selling page. Bundled in with it was this controller paddle by ''Dynacom''. Does anyone know anything more about them? I've been trying to research them for the past hour or so but can't find much. Apparently they were only sold in Brazil and are pretty hard to come by. I've only found a few mentions of them on the internet and nothing gives me any info on their value. Any help would be appreciated, cheers!
This is the most I've found on them -
Dynacom:
Rare paddle controller that featured suction cups on the base. It was only available in Brazil. Description from ad: "The control of strong emotions. The Dynacom Paddle Controller is the only unique rotary controller for video games that allows precise and highly reliable shots. The Paddle Controller can be used in Dynavision and other games compatible with the Atari system. To ensure strong emotions with your Paddle Controller, the following games are already available."
Sources -
post-41222-0-48501600-1420586381_thumb.jpg

I've just started up my Atari collection and I bought a 2600 Jr bundle off a local selling page. Bundled in with it was this controller paddle by ''Dynacom''. Does anyone know anything more about them? I've been trying to research them for the past hour or so but can't find much. Apparently they were only sold in Brazil and are pretty hard to come by. I've only found a few mentions of them on the internet and nothing gives me any info on their value. Any help would be appreciated, cheers!
This is the most I've found on them -
Dynacom:
Rare paddle controller that featured suction cups on the base. It was only available in Brazil. Description from ad: "The control of strong emotions. The Dynacom Paddle Controller is the only unique rotary controller for video games that allows precise and highly reliable shots. The Paddle Controller can be used in Dynavision and other games compatible with the Atari system. To ensure strong emotions with your Paddle Controller, the following games are already available."
Sources -
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-614870198-raro-controles-paddle-dynacom-atari-2600-_JM

Thanks,

Superdead22

Image of the same paddles I found online.

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynavision

Aren't these the ones with joystick-style base? Suction cups at the bottom?

I saw them mentioned in the sticked thread about Atari items manufactured in Brazil.

That's some start for you. If it was me, I'd hold on to them, might actually be very nice for some games. The price I'm guessing would be cheap in Brazil, quite a bit more outside (shipping...), but nothing really really spectacular. Like getting the Atari 7800 pads which were exclusive to Europe.