IGNORED

Lynx HSC 2015 Game Suggestions

roadrunner

Playing Ishido, the more of the board that you cover in stones the better your score is.

Also there are two different scoring methods, depending if you play the "ancient way" of the "modern way".

Edited by darthkur

• 2 weeks later...

Super Skweek & Rygar sound awesome

I tried to play Super Skweek [Normal Mode] and couldn't find anything to do other than fly around on a cloud map. would be fun to find out how to play that game!

I'll suggest:

Rampart

Gates of Zendocon

Qix

Here is an ad hoc manual that I made for the TG-16 version. Both version use that same basic gameplay mechanics.

attachicon.gifSKWEEK for TurboGrafx 16.pdf

have you played the Lynx one? what happens when I select "Normal" game -- I am in a flying machine flying around a small map with clouds, with islands below. it looks like I should be able to go to an island & start playing but all I can ever do is fly around (and up & down, zooming in & out). I can never get into the actual "playing-the-game" part.

S.BAZ, on 27 Jan 2015 - 11:55 AM, said:

have you played the Lynx one? what happens when I select "Normal" game -- I am in a flying machine flying around a small map with clouds, with islands below. it looks like I should be able to go to an island & start playing but all I can ever do is fly around (and up & down, zooming in & out). I can never get into the actual "playing-the-game" part.

Move your spaceship to welcome island, it has levels 1-50

• 1 month later...