IGNORED

Crazy 97 Colecovision Cartridges :)

nanochess

Hi.

I've a lot of duplicates in my collection so I almost made another collection ;)

Here are 97 Colecovision cartridges, every one is unique, no duplicates. Mostly good quality labels. A good way to start a Colecovision collection. :grin:

There are some rarities like Q*bert Qubes, Robin Hood, Sir Lancelot, Sammy Lightfoot and Tournament Tennis. The no label one is Oil's Well.

Manuals included for Choplifter, Frogger II, Popeye (written over), Q*Bert Qubes and also a box for Congo Bongo.

Overlays included for Ken Uston.

Price is $1250 USD plus shipping via UPS or DHL, it would be very well packed, the package weights more than 15 pounds and ships from Mexico (just for an idea I estimated a shipping to Los Angeles, California and the price varies between $100 and $200)

Price is $1250 USD SHIPPED to anywhere USA (except Alaska and Hawai)

Paypal only.

post-30245-0-57986200-1421091600_thumb.jpg

post-30245-0-68865500-1421091611_thumb.jpg

post-30245-0-56262600-1421091627_thumb.jpg

post-30245-0-39575900-1421091640_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

$1200+ is a tough ask for a bunch of loose carts, even if some of them fall in the rare/expensive pile. You can break it down and justify the price on a per-cart-value basis, but at the end of the day, the sticker shock is just going to be too much.

I'd suggest your best bet is to break it down into a list of individual games with prices, and then set a minimum purchase limit (say, 5 carts or $50), with incentives to purchase in groups. (E.g. 10% off when purchasing 10 or more games.)

Good luck on the eBay side, but at at almost $1400, I'd be shocked if that listing moved.

Also remember that just because games cost a lot in one region (MEX) doesn't mean they cost the same in other regions (US). The average cost per cart in your bundle is nearly $13 (shipped). Pretty sure that's well above retail here in the states, let alone typical AA prices.

Edited by gzsfrk
  • Like 2

$1200+ is a tough ask for a bunch of loose carts, even if some of them fall in the rare/expensive pile. You can break it down and justify the price on a per-cart-value basis, but at the end of the day, the sticker shock is just going to be too much.

I'd suggest your best bet is to break it down into a list of individual games with prices, and then set a minimum purchase limit (say, 5 carts or $50), with incentives to purchase in groups. (E.g. 10% off when purchasing 10 or more games.)

Good luck on the eBay side, but at at almost $1400, I'd be shocked if that listing moved.

Also remember that just because games cost a lot in one region (MEX) doesn't mean they cost the same in other regions (US). The average cost per cart in your bundle is nearly $13 (shipped). Pretty sure that's well above retail here in the states, let alone typical AA prices.

It could look kind of expensive but getting these for separate would easily top the price.

Besides I'm including shipping in the price via DHL, that's pretty more expensive than normal mail, I'm expecting easily $200 for shipping, so if you substract the shipping price, the price of the expensive cartridges, and check the quality of labels, divide between remaining cartridges and it's a reasonable price.

For eBay I had to add the 10% they will substract me.

I'm not going to get rich from this ;)