IGNORED

altrenative pad for Jag - NEW - for sale

piter

I purchased 2 pads from him to have one grey and one black to make easier distinction between joypad 1 and 2 for my children.

The school holidays are almost finished and my children will not have played them.

That sucks :(

Edited by Felyx

For people who are reading my previous post, Zerosquare and me are not the best friends in the world.

Now you can catch that his "gentle" joke was in fact not that innocent and my "go f**k yourself " answer to him.

• Like 1

For real? I don't see any harm in his post about subjecting children to the controller, just looks like a joke regarding their crapness, I don't think any harm was intended.

If you really have a problem with someone, you can have the forum ignore their posts, but...

• Like 6

Not active since 15 Feb. Maybe he has personal issues. As I said he was very professional so deserves a chance.

Last message received from him was:

piter, on 06 Feb 2015 - 08:54 AM, said:

hi Felyx, I think I missed send your pads - sorry :)

but I send this in monday .... I can't find your tracking number. I sent about 30 parcels and I made a mistake, sorry :)

thanks

Piotr

Then nothing received, no tracking number communicated while he could have email it to me between the monday 9th and the 15th as he was active here until that day.

No need to say that I sent him several reminders for the tracking number.

I am not that confident :/

Edited by Felyx

I have Word for Word the Same Mail ;?

Now that's clear: this guy just stole us :/

we have his email adress and Paypal can help us to identify him so maybe we can look for an action together against him like claiming on the polish police.

Lets see who is in the same case.

His name is piotr Kruzycki and his email is piotr@kni.com.pl

I will send him one and last email before action!

Edited by Felyx

email sent. copy below:

Hi Piotr,
This is my only one email I send you before action agaisnt you:
Clearly answer me if you will send the 2 joypads I payed you or not.
If you dont then refund me.
If you do then provide the tracking number of the parcel.
If you dont reply to this email then I will contact the polish police to give them the elements I have: the topic on Atarage, my proof of payment, the fact that you send the same "i forgot you" email to several people.
Philippe

But me no and you neither and Piotr is now playing dead and he sent you the same "oups I forgot you" email than me...thats big coincidences isn't it?

I will let you know if I get an answer from him to my email or not.

I contacted Paypal to let them know I am in trouble with this guy so they won't be surprised if they are contacted by the polish police to get his bank account and then his personal adress.

Edited by Felyx