IGNORED

altrenative pad for Jag - NEW - for sale

piter

One more day without news from Piter. Things are going on anyway from my side.

He was online today but no message posted here nor PM: is that serious?

Edited by Felyx

I think that at this point I would lose patience and go contact PayPal. It's too bad you are having difficulties: my controller arrived just fine after a couple of weeks, so I suspect the shipment has been lost or stolen.

How long from purchase does one have to claim from PayPal?

I think it's 45 days, it's been a while since I had to do it though.

EDIT : Checked, because I thought it was the kind of thing I should know for sure. This page:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ957&topicID=DISPUTES_AND_CLAIMS_HELPHUB&m=TCI

...says 180 days. Google paypal 45 day rule 180 days and you'll find a link to the info.

Edited by sh3-rg

Lucky you because i did not received any news from him and despite he promised to ship me the 2 joypads on the 9th of february I got nothing: no parcel, no tracking number, no email to say sorry just nothing :(

Edited by Felyx

So what does the tracking have to say? My guess is that the items are held up in Customs...

My parcel has been shipped yesterday so at this point the delay is not due to customs sleeping on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I received mines and against all odds they are wonderful...

No I am joking: they are like described by lot of people: extremely cheap and not confortable to hold in hands despite they look very similar in shape to Sega Genesis/Megadrive joypads.

Movements in diagonals are almost impossible so it is a punishment for playing games like Raiden for example.

Now I am not complaining: regarding what other people were writing on it, it was quite expected anyway but for €10 it worth trying and whatever bad they are, they are the only ones 3rd party joypad released for the Jaguar: a piece of shhhhistory :D

The good point: trying to play some games with them, you feel happy to use the standard Jaguar pad.

• Like 3