IGNORED

Colecovision galactic invasion factory sealed

8bitriggan

Sorry, my cables got crossed... what's in the box?

From a shallow Internet search I've found Galactic Invasion #2011 for Bally Astrocade. Each individual game sells sealed as for little as $3 dollars in eBay.

Probably it's mislabeled as Colecovision.

Unless it's an incredibly rare unreleased game for Colecovision called "Galactic Inv" #2011, it's most likely the Astrovision game and the box has been mislabeled with the "Colecovision" name.

Or, the box might contain both a Colecovision something-or-other and the Astrovision/Astrocade game...

or maybe it's one of those third-world NES clones that looks like a Colecovision but has an Astrocade controller and some built-in sort-of games, and the label was created by someone who learned how to translate using a cassette tape home study course in 1969.

It could even be an empty box... Heck, for all I know, it's a photograph of an empty box, or even a photoshop mock up of a photograph of an empty box...

Personally, I'd open it and find out what's in it.

• Like 1

So Galactic Inv #2011 in not a known ColecoVision game. It does not appear on any known lists and a well known super collector hasn't heard of it. It is pointed out that Galactic Inv #2011 matches a known Astrocade release exactly. You insist otherwise.

And yet you come here and are disappointed that people aren't being more helpful?

Pix of what is in the other open box would be the sensible thing to provide otherwise people aren't going to bite on a sealed box

• Like 6

Hi- no one here can put a value on a cardboard box with some stamps on it. Especially when the stamps don't match up. There is no game for ColecoVision called "Galactic Invasion 2011". There is a game by that name for Bally/Astrocade. Chances are that the box is mislabeled. My guess would be the Bally game is what's inside. I'd say carefully open the box and take a peek. If you are looking to sell it for big bucks I doubt anyone will bite for the simple fact that you don't know what's inside! Once opened you'll know if you've got something good and it will all be new unopened old store stock. The packing box has/will have no value.

There just seems to be lots of folks who come thru this site with dollar signs in their eyes so many of us here are skeptical.

• Like 3

OK let's start this over. I was saying thanks a lot and being real about it. I know cardboard with a stamp is cardboard with a stamp on it and that's just it. The other box had astrocade game in it and its worth three that's cool when I bought the box for one. I unfortunately don't need the money that bad so not planing on selling to anyone. I just wondering what the value was didn't know it was a big deal sorry I will look at other forms for questions I might have. In all honestly thank you.