IGNORED

Ms. Pac Man (GOTY 2015) for the Intellivision now available

intvdave

Have you played yet?

Of course I have! I am waiting to get my Grips 03 stick from my friend down the road who is using it first so I can REALLY play it, as I believe it was was meant to be played with a 4 direction controller as were many other Intellivision games that are harder to play with the disc.

I bought 2 of the Ms. Pacman, which for this game I think is a great long term investment. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if Ms. Night Stalker will be available again?

I was thinking of letting everyone else chime in but why waste your time. Sorry but Ms Night Stalker sold out. I did not expect much interest in it. I never intended to produce it as the game was updated for me to enjoy as I am doing with Thunder Castle. Another title that played to slow but plays much better now :)

• Like 2

I was thinking of letting everyone else chime in but why waste your time. Sorry but Ms Night Stalker sold out. I did not expect much interest in it. I never intended to produce it as the game was updated for me to enjoy as I am doing with Thunder Castle. Another title that played to slow but plays much better now :)

I love Thunder Castle, and If you made it better, as you do with all your games, I am sure many would be interested in it.

Great work on Ms. Night Stalker and Ms. PacMan, thank you! Dale

Super Pro Thunder Castle? :thumbsup:

Seriously, that *is* one slow paced and arduous title. Overrated as it is IMO. I'd be in for an enhanced cartridge of sorts.

And yeah, Ms. Night Stalker is awesome. Glad you decided to release that for the rest of us to enjoy. Looks like a slick version of Night Stalker for the 7800 is imminent, but won't have different mazes like yours! :love:

I agree with you. When I first tried Thunder Castle, I thought the graphics were beautiful. As I played it, I found the graphics could not make up for the slow play. As I have worked on it, the original difficulty levels are set so hard that, I think, it would be a miracle if you passed the 9th screen. Tuning difficulty levels to make them fun is challenging just because everyone plays at a different level. I am sure some will find Ms. Night Stalker to hard but it is more challenging :)

I should get back to finishing Super Pro Baseball.

• Like 3

I agree with you. When I first tried Thunder Castle, I thought the graphics were beautiful. As I played it, I found the graphics could not make up for the slow play. As I have worked on it, the original difficulty levels are set so hard that, I think, it would be a miracle if you passed the 9th screen. Tuning difficulty levels to make them fun is challenging just because everyone plays at a different level. I am sure some will find Ms. Night Stalker to hard but it is more challenging :)

I should get back to finishing Super Pro Baseball.

Both please David!

• Like 1

All my son and my friend play on the Intellivision is Baseball. I just lost to my son for the first time and lost to Steve as well recently. Damn, I was the king!

Please finish your Super Pro Baseball, it would be so much fun for everyone! Baseball is so much fun I even enjoy losing! I can't believe I just said that..........Thank you David! ;-)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...