IGNORED

Any Chip's Challenge fans here?

Moonpig

Any Chip's Challenge fans here?

I have 10 Copies of Chuck Sommerville new game to give away for free, Chuck was the creator of Chip's Challenge.

Chuck's Challenge 3D is a spiritual successor to Chip's Challenge http://store.steampowered.com/app/262590/

If you have a steam account Add me as a friend StingCleavage and send me a message through steam & post a reply on this thread and i will send you a product key.

Enjoy.

Edited by Moonpig

dont have a steam account otherwise it'd be interesting to play, I followed it a little back when it began on kickstarter. its too bad it wasnt viable to get the original name / characters in the game but still cool to see this.

Once you're playing the game, you don't care about that at all. :D

Hey everyone! My first post here on the forums. I just got back into Atari Lynx gaming. My childhood memories were playing the Atari Lynx at my friends house as he had almost all the consoles way back then. One of those games was Chips Challenge. One of my favorite games from that time. Just bought a Lynx version one and have Chips Challenge on the way. Can't wait! Also have a version 2 coming later this week.

Anyway Thanks for the heads up Moonpig! I am checking out the Steam page and this Chucks Challenge looks pretty cool. Will be picking it up for sure!

I really loved this one. Played the heck out of it! My son recently had a school trip and he brought the old Lynx on the bus trip. Chips was the favorite game of all the kids on the bus.

A good puzzle game sure has staying power.

Fletch if you have a steam account add me and i will send you a code.