IGNORED

Prototype ColecoVision standard controller with spinner unboxing video

Yurkie

I about soiled myself to get so lucky as to find this on Ebay and get the chance to purchase it. I made an unboxing video. While recording i accidently hit stop so there are 2 parts to the video here they are.

• Like 4

I about soiled myself to get so lucky as to find this on Ebay and get the chance to purchase it. I made an unboxing video. While recording i accidently hit stop so there are 2 parts to the video here they are.

Wow Todd! Excellent pick up!

I think NIAD had a question about his in another tread. Looks great.

Jeff

You about soiled yourself? Well, I soiled my mouth dropping all kind of F-Bombs when I realized what I had overlooked! :mad:

I'm glad to hear that you are the ;-) SOB ;-) that acquired this controller and thanks for providing the unboxing videos. Can't wait to see what you find inside seeing as the one I own used the the common Controller PCB, but with the completed Spinner components and of course, grey Spinner Wheel and firebuttons.

• Like 1

You about soiled yourself? Well, I soiled my mouth dropping all kind of F-Bombs when I realized what I had overlooked! :mad:

I'm glad to hear that you are the ;-) SOB ;-) that acquired this controller and thanks for providing the unboxing videos. Can't wait to see what you find inside seeing as the one I own used the the common Controller PCB, but with the completed Spinner components and of course, grey Spinner Wheel and firebuttons.

Yeah, didn't even get a glimpse of the auction... So awesome though...