IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

Excellent pickup and the CX52 controllers work well with this game. Added bonus is the included controller holder, which is also used by my personal favorite 5200 game....Space Dungeon.

Game on!

I had Space Dungeon already (CIB with the controller holder). I kept searching for a Robotron complete and reasonably priced. When I saw this, I knew I had to jump on it or it would be gone.

• Like 1

Craigslist find today. Not a great deal, will be lucky if I can recoup my money on the items I don't want.

Atari 2600 with ac adaptor, RF box, two joysticks, forty-eight 2600 games, super beat up original box, and eleven Atari 8-bit computer carts.

It was the original owner selling, and he was firm on pricing at $150. Had to drive a half-hour just to get to him, and there were a few carts I didn't have yet so went ahead and paid.

Keeping all 11 8-bit carts, first time I've found any in my area in thirteen years! Still don't own a Atari 8-bit computer though.:

1. Astro Chase
2. Astro-Grover
3. Basic Computing Language
4. K-Razy Shoot-Out
5. Missile Command
6. Pac-Man
7. Pitstop
8. Popeye
9. Pole Position
10. Star Raiders
11. mystery "Parker Brothers" cart, no label

As for the 2600 carts being added to my collection, they are:

Fast Eddie

Krull

Nexar

Planet Patrol

Will test the 2600 this week and see if I can flip it and the 44 games at a classic game con next weekend.

Edited by game_player_s

So does it work ? :)

Yes, works great. Sometimes shopgoodwill will test their items and mention that the item is in working condition. I figured that the YLOD would be pretty apparent, so I was pretty sure it would be okay. Love this model. So freaking heavy and solid. I bought one of those fans that attaches to the rear grille and sucks out hot air. Hopefully, it will extend the PS3's life.

I have such a huge PS2 collection that I really wanted to see what my favorite games look like upscaled and "smoothed." Looks great to me!

• Like 1

Well met a guy named Bimbo he says that'd what people call him and needed money for the first of the month so I picked up some nes and ny4 consoles for 5.00 ea. Sometimes when your on the road and it's 1am and you find someone selling gaming items it's best not to ask too many questions.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My most recent purchase, Magnavox Odyssey 2 CIB for $35 on eBay. I also bought a few boxed o2 games (Sub chase, dynasty, football, computer intro, space conflict) at my local V-Stock (Vintage stock) , "spider fighter for the Atari 2600, and "Sub Hunt" for my Intellivision.

post-23828-0-07033400-1506347336_thumb.jpg

• Like 3