IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

Not something I bought personally, but a gift from a friend for setting the HighScore.com world record high scores in Centipede for the Atari 7800 on every difficulty level, Centipede TB for the Atari 2600, Centipede for the Game Boy Advance in the Atari Anniversary Advance compilation, and Centipede for the Game Boy Color. I loves me some Centipede! :D

B3xNCnS.jpg

Edited by Jin
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Extreme impulse buy. Buy it now on ebay.

Not sure if any of this even works, but I'm taking a chance. Appears to need a lot of cleaning and sorting out. A LOT of cleaning and sorting.

This is the auction picture of most of the items. Description stated it comes with several other controllers and more cartridges. Power supplies appear to be piled up in and around wooden box to the right.

Patiently waiting for shipment.

post-61269-0-20364000-1509556201_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

So far I see

one 5200 and 4 CX-52 controllers,

one 5200 Masterplay interface (digital to analaog adapter),

one 400 with odd keyboard attachment???,

one 800XL,

one 1050,

one 1010,

one 410,

two CX-22 trak-balls,

one CX-77 touch tablet,

several 2600 joysticks and paddles,

several 8-bit cartridges for both computer and 5200,

several manuals/books.

Edited by NISMOPC

Not today, but this week so far, I've bought:

• C128
  • sd2iec + a couple of sd cards
  • 10x box of 10 NOS Kao DSDD floppy disk
  • 2x serial cable (for my pair of 1541, I misplaced the ones that came with them)
  • 2x C64/128 130XE SVideo cable
  • One SVideo to VGA converter
  • One new HP 19" 5:4 LCD monitor (That way the aspect ratio will be ok)
  • One SVideo/Composite switchbox (I'm also hooking up my 130XE to the monitor)
  • Final Cart. III
  • ZoomFloppy
  • SIO2PC USB with SIO jack
  • Like 1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-4-Nintendo-Controllers-AS-IS-Dont-Work-Parts-Only-RF-Switch/172958513587?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Was listed $9.99 offered $5.99 and was accepted. 4 controllers and an RF switch for Nintendo.

Not sure why page says sold for $9.99 I paid $5.99 plus $5.95 shipping.

Home Arcade Systems Per4mer racing wheel for the Sega Genesis/Atari 2600/8-bits/7800 with Seagull 78. Its got the box, but I don't see a manual, but looks fairly simple...I wonder if I can use my 2600 Foot Pedal controller with it. Pole Position and Enduro are the first to try, then Moon Cresta!

(I also bought an Atari Flashback 8 Gold Activision Edition)

320px-Per4mer_MD.jpg

post-12593-126449696126.jpg

• Like 2

I also picked up these. Samba and Geometry Wars are fun and... TRON. Because, TRON.

Nice score! I've been looking around locally for a copy of Geometry Wars: Galaxies for a while now but still haven't stumbled on one yet. I've heard it's a heck of a great game if you have a Wii Classic Controller to play it with. :)

Nice score! I've been looking around locally for a copy of Geometry Wars: Galaxies for a while now but still haven't stumbled on one yet. I've heard it's a heck of a great game if you have a Wii Classic Controller to play it with. :)

It's really made for a twin stick controller do the Classic Controller is perfect for it

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Finally joined the atari 1050 band wagon, with a Happy 1050 with homemade controller switch. I am curious why a lot of people own like eight similar atari drives. I can think of one possible reason, but hope it is not the case (they had eight die in the last 20 years, so now keep eight as backup??)