IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

• TRANS,WALL,9VAC/1500mA
  • TRANS,WALL,SW,5VDC/3A

Those will be used for a switchable universal PSU for my 8bit computers. I don't run two system at a time so only one output will be active at a time.

I'm now looking for fuses recommendation for the 9Vac and 5Vdc side. I also have to buy some grommets, switches and fuse holder.

I'm probably way more excited about this one than I should be, but for the first time in my history as a retro gaming enthusiast I finally have a shelving system to store and display disc based games! :D

bBxr1MH.jpg

I'm pretty short on space in my apartment so I've always kept all my games in storage drawers, which works really nicely for Atari games and handheld stuff, but for the longest time I had been wanting a media shelf with adjustable shelving that could be sized to fit DVD or CD sized game cases. As luck would have it I found just the thing to fit in the space I had available on sale from Target.com for $33.74 with free shipping this month. I love it!

• Like 4

I bought a TI99/4a NOS Editor/Assembler cart and manual, sealed. Now I'm looking for either a Mac/65 Atari assembler or Atari Macro Assembler cart and manual. I also want something similar for the C64/128 but I can make do with my final cart 3 for now, i think.

RCBH60h.png

Got this iScan HD from a Goodwill for a whopping $14 two days ago. I know it's not the most amazing video converter ever, but I love it, especially for what I use it for! I have my Xbox hooked up to it right now so I can play games from it on my VGA monitor and it looks superb in 480p. 480i looks great as well, and 240p is good enough. Plus, by using an Extron RGB unit, I can use that to convert VGA to RGBS, plug that into the iScan, and then using the Component output, I can capture good quality footage off of my computer and Dreamcast. :D

Got this on ebay for $16.94 shipped! :-o

Seller stated: "Game seems to be working except, controller is malfunctioning and did not work the game as intended. Maybe a tinkerer can get it to work....top button seems to be shorting out the video."

Took a chance that the seller wasn't aware of the wonderful Atari 2600's lack of graphical capabilities and the known flickering in the game due to this. Received it today, and just tested. Works perfectly! Flickering and all!! :grin:

post-61269-0-82785900-1513202984_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

- Atari 850 interface with psu, sio and parallel cable

- Epson Actionprinter 4000 with one new ribbon

- TI speech Synth

- Atari split luma/chroma video cable to connect my 130XE to my 1702 monitor

- Atari 130XE replacement keyboard (option and start don't work anymore on mine)

- Atari 850 interface with psu, sio and parallel cable

- Epson Actionprinter 4000 with one new ribbon

- TI speech Synth

- Atari split luma/chroma video cable to connect my 130XE to my 1702 monitor

- Atari 130XE replacement keyboard (option and start don't work anymore on mine)

Quoting myself as to remember to verify the connectors before ordering spare parts... My 130XE original keyboard is in fact working. Just had a bit of corrosion on the ribon connector. Removing it from the socket, cleaning it and putting it back cleared my option and start keys problem.

I'll keep the new one as a spare for either myself or to pass on to someone who needs one.