IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

I was given an Atari STE , I put 4 Megs ram into it, and replaced the floppy drive with a GoteK floppy drive emulator that I just got today.. it works like a charm, I have it all set up in one zip file, all you have to do is unzip all of the folders into the root drive of a 8 GIG or bigger flash drive, press both buttons one you hook up the drive with the cable twisted upside down and release these buttons after you hold them don for 5 seconds.... once that has been done reboot without pressing any buttons you should boot into an HXC menu. This software comes preconfigured with all of the games, applications, Magazine Images, Public Domain Games, and TOS files that I have added , and each directory gets 27 subdirectories from # to Z, all of the 9000 images have been cataloged I will post a list of files from each directory here , Note that this firmware is the original stock firmware (supports a stripped down HXC menu) but I would suggest putting in HXC which I bought but do not know how to flash the bootloader. Russ

PS: zip file will be coming soon , I will be zipping up the entire stick as one zip file , it will be 1.8 GIGS or a bit less, look here for a link to my Mega site for the file, I have done all of the work for you guys...

couple of new toys

picked up a coleco vision for 50$ with 3 games and the vcs module

had the normal graphics glitches due to a dirty power switch

a quick tear down and cleaning (including joysticks ) and it works flawless

and was browsing microcenter's webpage last night and and saw they had a 3d printer open box for 140$ so woke up today and picked it up

plus I'm sick and tired of waiting on my 14 yr old to go to the library and print me some stuff I need lol

post-63035-0-06938400-1520193027_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-97095600-1520193047_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

More 2600 eggs left at the front door today. :)

SW - Death Star Battle, Super Cobra, SW - Jedi Arena, Planet Patrol, Warplock, Marine Wars, Megamania, Dragonfire & Bump 'N' Jump.

Warplock ("War-Plock?" :P ) is more fun than it should be. It doesn't look like much, but don't be fooled. It's not hard to fall into a black hole of "Okay, one more game. For real this time!" :) Definitely a hidden gem IMO.

Is that Bump 'N' Jump NTSC or PAL? I only ask because I've gotten Telegames cartridges that were advertised as, or presumed to be NTSC that ended up being PAL.

Picked this up this past weekend, I had never owned an Intellivision so thought i'd give it a shot...

Great system! Good little insta-collection that covers a lot of the main bases, although I'm not seeing Astrosmash. You need Astrosmash. :) ;)

Warplock ("War-Plock?" :P ) is more fun than it should be. It doesn't look like much, but don't be fooled. It's not hard to fall into a black hole of "Okay, one more game. For real this time!" :) Definitely a hidden gem IMO.

Is that Bump 'N' Jump NTSC or PAL? I only ask because I've gotten Telegames cartridges that were advertised as, or presumed to be NTSC that ended up being PAL.

Haven't put any time into Warplock yet BG. Been smashing SW: Death Star Battle. Enjoying it!

My Bump 'N' Jump is the PAL version.

• Like 1

I just clicked on buy buttons for this...

s-l1600.jpg

... and this today ...

s-l1600.jpg

I usually use a custom joystick wired specifically for the TI's #1 joystick, but in those rare occasions I need to use a game that runs with Joystick #2, I'll be able to do it with a little 'class' using my Wico Ball.

I just clicked on buy buttons for this...

Woah! That's a really classy adapter setup! By chance do you know if it works with Sega Genesis controllers? I really like a Sega controller for playing Atari but recently found out that Wico's joystick adapter for the TI-99/4A oddly doesn't support Sega controllers.

Woah! That's a really classy adapter setup! By chance do you know if it works with Sega Genesis controllers? I really like a Sega controller for playing Atari but recently found out that Wico's joystick adapter for the TI-99/4A oddly doesn't support Sega controllers.

Sorry Jin, I have no clue. icon_sad.gif

My GUESS would be no. All the splitter does is make it possible to use Atari Compatible joysticks. Even *IF* the control wiring is the same, the TI's joystick port does not supply power.