IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

So if you buy a lawnmower and you mow your neighbors yard with it, is that illegal too because then he won't also buy a lawnmower?

And then the lawnmower people won't make more even cooler lawnmowers in the future? :)

Do neighbors borrow lawnmowers? Yes. Have you ever seen a cool lawnmower? No. The logic fits! :D

• Like 2

Awesome games. Now you just need a pink gun so you can go all John Woo on your Genesis. 1 man, 2 guns, all fun :)

Definitely! Those pink guns are darn expensive though so I'll probably be sticking with the solo Justifier for time being. It'd certainly make the bullet sponge bosses in Lethal Enforcers II a lot more fun to fight with dual pistols though, so if I happen to stumble on a pink one at an affordable price someday I'll pick it up. :)

Edited by Jin

Definitely! Those pink guns are darn expensive though so I'll probably be sticking with the solo Justifier for time being. It'd certainly make the bullet sponge bosses in Lethal Enforcers II a lot more fun to fight with dual pistols though, so if I happen to stumble on a pink one at an affordable price someday I'll pick it up. :)

You can convert a blue gun into a pink gun. There is also 3rd party pink guns that are orange and a little cheaper.

I'm writing off ebay as a source for a while.

After two broken CRTs, one doa coco 2 and now the latest a PEB fot ti99 with a broken top i'm done

I'm tired of being overcharged for shipping only to find that the seller used the cheapest packing material in the smallest quantity to ship it.

post-45830-0-60072400-1541335287_thumb.jpeg

post-45830-0-45637900-1541335344_thumb.jpeg

post-45830-0-42872700-1541335393_thumb.jpeg

I'll buy from forum like this on or from Facebook groups and from people who values those retro computing machine.

Thought at looking at a few of the BSG games that are out (I'm a HUGE BSG fan... (the 1978 version preferably... but I'll take the reboot or even Galactica 1980 over most things on TV now.) It's too bad that the game is twitchy. I'm currently working on mission design for a few custom mission on the Diaspora Freespace 2 total conversion for some friends of mine... wait I don't have any friends. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Definitely recommend that if you're a BSG fan. :grin:

Extremely meh.

The concept is cool: It takes place when Adama is still flying a Viper, and fighting in the Human/Cylon war that happened before the shows. I can't tell whether it's related to the 1978 show or the reboot. BSG games are tough to come by, so at least it exists!

It steals a lot of the gameplay from games like Colony Wars on the PS1, but plays a lot worse. Everything is super twitchy, and mission objectives can be unclear. The worst part: I couldn't even get past the first mission. It has multiple parts, and if you die at any time, they send you back to the very beginning. After that happened, I just shut the game off and moved on.

For $5 CIB, I'm not at all disappointed, but I wouldn't pay more than that.

Dang! I'd demand my money back of file a claim or something from them. That is terrible. I am always worried when I order off ebay.. but have been pretty lucky so far (with the exception of one item.) Negative ratings!!

I'm writing off ebay as a source for a while.

After two broken CRTs, one doa coco 2 and now the latest a PEB fot ti99 with a broken top i'm done
I'm tired of being overcharged for shipping only to find that the seller used the cheapest packing material in the smallest quantity to ship it.

The PEB I can repair, it's only the plastic top. A bit of glue, some plastic model putty, the kind used for building scale model, and a some silver paint and it'll be fine for me. I'm not that kind of collector, I don't mind a few blemishes but IT MUST WORK!

• Like 2

post-29698-0-65320300-1541804549_thumb.jpg

Finally got a PS3... it's the original version so I can now play PS2 games (my PS2 doesn't work.

Also got these games:

Killzone 1 and 2

Motorstorm

Gran Turismo 5

Darksiders II (was $1 lol)

Darkvoid (kinda bad ratings but I used to have in on 360 and thought it wasn't that bad)

Saint's Row The Third for Xbox 360 from Goodwill.

Edited by TravisHuckins
  • Like 1

The wife wanted to go clothes shopping over the weekend, and there just happened to be a Gamestop next door, so I went there instead and walked out with these:

zBm3GzDl.jpg

That GI Joe game is supposedly a modern take on run and gun games like Commando and Ikari Warriors, and the prices have been on the rise lately. I've also been looking for Heavenly Sword pretty much since I got my PS3 a few years ago, and this was the 1st time I've found a complete copy in the wild.

And that Castlevania game...

When I see a PS3 "collection" title, I usually grab it. I know that this one is tough to find, and because it's Castlevania, it's been going up in price lately. I didn't read the box too close, and realized later that it's basically just the 1st Lords of Shadow game with some downloadable content tacked on via a redeemable code. :( I already had Lords of Shadow, and figured that the code had already been redeemed.

To my surprise, it was NOT redeemed. Guess I'll keep it! :D