IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

Just a head's up for anyone with FRED'S stores nearby, they are closing a lot of locations and everything is around 50 to 70 percent off (or more) - that includes electronics...I know it's all cheap junk usually, but if you need generic game controllers, network cables, charger accessories, plug n play games....it's all dirt friggin cheap!!

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 8:51 AM, Silverfleet said:

QwH9g36l.jpg

Gamestop has Toki "Retrocollector Edition" for the Switch on sale for $9.97, so I snagged a copy yesterday. This is the one that comes with the little arcade cabinet stand for your Switch. Pretty cool!

Just picked this up today myself. Pretty nice package for ten bucks.

• Like 1

I'm a bit sad... My second 1050 floppy drive came in today but It's DOA. It was sold as tested working with psu and manual, but while the drive turns on, the motor doesn't spin. There was supposed, also, to come with the manual but it isn't in the box. So I've filed for a return/refund with ebay.

oh well... This isn't my first experience like this. 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 12:09 AM, DragonGrafx-16 said:

twinbee1.thumb.png.0f5a8cf7a1e350a6af767eabad79fefe.png

I saw Twin Bee 1 for $3 and I could not resist buying it though I already have it on a bootleg multicart... but I will now have a legit copy. lol

Did you buy that from the seller Zipangugame? He or she usually sells high-quality games for low prices.

Just now, Magmavision2000 said:

Did you buy that from the seller Zipangugame? He or she usually sells high-quality games for low prices.

I bought most of of my Famicom games from the same seller: Japan-4-You... but I also bought some games Zipangugame as well...

Both are great sellers. It's kinda crazy how low some of these games are priced. And the best part is that the game usually only take 2-3 weeks to arrive. I've actually had some arrive before orders I made from US sellers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Actually "bought" this about 2 weeks ago and it arrived earlier this week..

cased_a52.jpg

opened_a52.jpg

Congrats! Looks to be in good shape too. I've wanted one of these for a while now. I have one for my 2600, but I picked that up several years ago, when they were going for much less.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

Congrats! Looks to be in good shape too. I've wanted one of these for a while now. I have one for my 2600, but I picked that up several years ago, when they were going for much less.

The 5200 looks to be in excellent shape. It still has the pink plastic protecting the metal strip on it and while it does have my grimy prints on it, the actual plastics do not have many scratches at all. The case is missing any foam on the top part (I assume it originally had foam since there is tons of glue residue..). For now I have bubble wrap covering the top of the 5200 when I close it up to prevent the top plastic from scratching the 5200. The top of the out case is bit warped and you can kinda make that out as it sorta sinks in a bit. Doesn't effect the inside of the case so that just means the case halves are hollow. Still very glad to have one of these.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 12:16 PM, racerx said:

Made a road trip yesterday...

IMG_20191020_154820.thumb.jpg.6400725a390c16933265d473c2d3b4f5.jpg

IMG_20191020_150900.thumb.jpg.0746dabb6a088d35a817563558cf4289.jpg

Score indeed!!

There was a store called Grand Central about 4 blocks from my house growing up.  Incidentally, I bought everything there from Star Wars figures, models, record albums, to Atari cartridges BITD.   That's even where I got my VCS...And they had a small arcade up front right when ya walk through the doors...And I played the Hell outa Sprint 2 there!!  That game was Great, from the 4 speed to the squealing tires sound, to the way you could flip around those Full-Sized steering wheels and make your cars "drift", especially on that X shaped track,...Man!  They don't make'em like that anymore!  :)

• Like 1