IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

1 hour ago, DragonGrafx-16 said:

Nice that it came with Legendary Axe... I would not bother with Keith Courage though... I don't plan on ever owning it (I could have bought it locally but I have an unmodded PC Engine and so I did not lol). 

Yeah,  that Keith Courage game is a turd. Got tired of it in about ten minutes.  LAII is really fun though.  

40 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Some more Aquarius stuff. 2 of the cassettes don’t work, but Postman Pot works fine and for the price I paid I’m more than happy with it and the book.

0AD134B4-ADF0-4AC4-A9A8-F08061460626.jpeg

Cool, mazantics! Thats 1 of the only 2 add-on cassettes im missing! Never seen that book, nice!

14 hours ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Oh, I should add that I’m not trying to discredit him with the non-functioning cassettes. He did tell me they were untested, prices were fair, he packaged them well. So, don’t take what I said about those cassettes to mean that he was a bad seller. 

Have you tried recording them to a modern PC and then try to clean them up in an audio editor? Maybe try a bit of noise reduction if the noise floor increased due to age.. 

1 hour ago, stupus said:

There should be images of the games online somewhere. You could rerecord the audio onto them again too.

1 hour ago, DragonGrafx-16 said:

Have you tried recording them to a modern PC and then try to clean them up in an audio editor? Maybe try a bit of noise reduction if the noise floor increased due to age.. 

Alright, thanks, I’ll try that.