IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

On 2/12/2020 at 12:33 PM, DragonGrafx-16 said:

How good is this game? I'm a huge shmup fan and thinking about buying it on Steam...

I'm enjoying it.  You have to replay levels in order to earn stars to buy upgrades.  The graphics are very nice.

47 minutes ago, jcalder8 said:
LucasArts is complete and was $4 while my little friend was $3. Happy whenever I can find any retro pc games in a thrift store

OJ3XKkU.jpg

They had a similar Lucas Arts collection at my local Salvation Army store but it was the Star Wars one. They wanted some stupid price like $15 for it so I did not buy it. I have no idea why it was priced so high, probably because they price per disc or something stupid like that as it showed the discs through the box.

After an unused gift card from Christmas and some trade-ins, I was able to finally add one of these to the ITC collection for less than $10 out of my own pocket...

ITC_Waterworld.thumb.jpg.9c93c8fc3b900f3c2528353a49e7afd6.jpg

This game along with a few others that recently came into my town locally, has really allowed me to get some heavy'ish' hitters added to the collection.

• Like 4

Woah! I got the coolest belated birthday present in the mail from @digdugnate today! He clearly knows me way too well :lol: 

MM8W9lP.jpg

tlkFo0U.jpg

izmh1oK.jpg

ZcqZxPg.jpg

Thank you so much man! I am definitely going to be putting it to good use. And oh, I wasn't able to pick up many games for my collection this month, but I did score two arcade arcade game compilations for Genesis! Arcade Classics isn't so great, since Centipede and Missile Command have crazy amounts of slowdown and play about at about the speed of molasses in January, but the Williams Arcade's Greatest Hits compilation rocks! Really excellent ports of Defender, Defender II, Joust, Robotron 2084 (with twin stick support for you Edladdin Super Twin 78 owners!), and Sinistar. :)

ZipEaYs.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, digdugnate said:

welcome!  :D the timing was coincedental but pretty cool, hehe.  i figured it was going to a good home.  ;) 

Coincidental timing or not, it was a great surprise and I think it's awesome. I didn't even know there was a Sega coloring book, and I'm totally gonna color it! :D

• Like 3