IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

Bought a mystery box on marketplace for $40. 41 carts(Ghost Manor biggest get), a light sixer(Taiwan), three Atari joysticks(2xCX10, 1xCX40), two Slik Stiks, two set of paddles and a Nintendo power supply. Came in a suitcase that I intend to clean up and store extra carts in. Most of it works but console has fire buttons stuck on. I ordered a tune up kit and will switch chips out of a good unit to find the bad ones. Overall a good deal but filthy. 

652F73CD-42CC-43F0-8D3E-169E492697FA.jpeg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DidSomeoneSayAtari? said:

Bought a mystery box on marketplace for $40. 41 carts(Ghost Manor biggest get), a light sixer(Taiwan), three Atari joysticks(2xCX10, 1xCX40), two Slik Stiks, two set of paddles and a Nintendo power supply. Came in a suitcase that I intend to clean up and store extra carts in. Most of it works but console has fire buttons stuck on. I ordered a tune up kit and will switch chips out of a good unit to find the bad ones. Overall a good deal but filthy. 

Nice score!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

These came in the day before Thanksgiving.

An Evercade + 6 carts and my Analogue NT Mini Noir (Pre-Ordered last February and now Sold Out of course)...

20201128_020248.thumb.jpg.1f0db159908e534e85d4c631e838f85a.jpg  20201128_020624.thumb.jpg.38cc3d6a0ae702b12cbdf3807be1db31.jpg

I really wanted an NT mini Noir, but I had to be financially responsible at the time since the pandemic put an end to my side job in the spring. If you ever get bored with it and want to lend it to me long term, just PM me ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cybercylon said:

I really wanted an NT mini Noir, but I had to be financially responsible at the time since the pandemic put an end to my side job in the spring. If you ever get bored with it and want to lend it to me long term, just PM me ?

What is this "financially responsible" you speak of haha?  I threw it on the credit card, not realizing I'd also have car repairs coming due later, but, I'll get caught up someday.

TBH I wish I had an Extra NT Mini I could send your way ;)

• Like 1

The spare Apple II+ motherboard arrived yesterday, Friday, after having shipped Monday via standard post, in a pandemic, over a holiday. I'm positively impressed. But not wholly surprised because we've generally always had good USPS service here.

I'm further slap-happy that it has the original standoffs, something I didn't pay attention to in the auction photos. Occasionally they're offered on ePay for 9.95 apiece! So good deal straight away, ridiculous pricing notwithstanding.

48K RAM, 12K Applesoft & Autostart ROM, 6502, 8 expansion slots. Standard Apple II+. Rev D RFI. Bright crisp silkscreen printing. Period correct and consistent date labeling on the chips.

Edited by Keatah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, 4300 said:

Congrats.  HH is a great game.  Hows Sinbad?  I've never played it. 

I'd call it one of Gottlieb's hidden gems. It's an unforgiving game for newer players but good fun for people who are experienced pinballers. It's a drop target game with 4 flippers. The 4 flippers give you absolute control of the ball, so it rewards good ball handling and punishes random flipping (balls falling between flippers, etc). The main criticism you see online is the lack of sound board (it's a chime game) and the fact that it plays like an EM game despite being a System 1 solid state game. IMO it's probably the best System 1 Gottlieb title.

54 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Did you get a good deal? If you decide you want to play 2 players and don't want to spend $100 on a pink gun I can make you a custom one for a hell of a lot cheaper. It was a project I figured out this spring\summer.

Actually,  I did.  No one else on the house will play,  unfortunately. 

50 minutes ago, Shawn said:

She-Ra was not expected to hit the shelf until February but my local Walmart had one on the shelf. Wife grabbed it for me. Only shitty thing is that means the last wave the had the Orko I wanted is long gone. Oh well, I'm super happy to have She-Ra 3 months early.

2020-11-30.thumb.jpg.84c7fbb2438f314afcd1b225d480f4a3.jpg

My local stores haven't even gotten wave 2 yet.  I've been looking for scare glow and man-e- faces for a while. 

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, BDW said:

I'd call it one of Gottlieb's hidden gems. It's an unforgiving game for newer players but good fun for people who are experienced pinballers. It's a drop target game with 4 flippers. The 4 flippers give you absolute control of the ball, so it rewards good ball handling and punishes random flipping (balls falling between flippers, etc). The main criticism you see online is the lack of sound board (it's a chime game) and the fact that it plays like an EM game despite being a System 1 solid state game. IMO it's probably the best System 1 Gottlieb title.

I see Sinbad pop up for sale locally pretty often and it's usually pretty cheap.  I may have to consider picking one up.