IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

2 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Why’d ya have to go and bring that up?   ?

Sorry, just print some out. They are basically a photocopy anyway. Also i mentioned in case i part with any of mine i will give you first dibs. ;)

I saw the crystal castles display on ebay. I love those! Too bad the buggies got at it but still really cool. They dont ever show up anymore!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stupus said:

Sorry, just print some out. They are basically a photocopy anyway. Also i mentioned in case i part with any of mine i will give you first dibs. ;)

I saw the crystal castles display on ebay. I love those! Too bad the buggies got at it but still really cool. They dont ever show up anymore!

I couldn’t do that.  I’m too anal about original so for now, those aren’t technically complete unless you end up selling. ?

yeah, I love the promotional stand ups.  They always go way too high for my budget so I popped for one more affordable with issues.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Atari_Bill said:

Finally finished my Starpath collection. 

97F8D1B6-E774-4C27-A5ED-74DA46A72D0A.jpeg

Very nice!  I have not seen many of those boxes, so that is a great find.  I know you posted you posted that you're anal about original BUT, should you be interested, you can print inserts for Swords of Saros and Survival Island.  This thread has images you can use to make them:  The two missing Starpath boxes now exist! :D  Make sure you scroll through the thread to find them.  There are boxes there too.  I missed them when they were available. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrekMD said:

Very nice!  I have not seen many of those boxes, so that is a great find.  I know you posted you posted that you're anal about original BUT, should you be interested, you can print inserts for Swords of Saros and Survival Island.  This thread has images you can use to make them:  The two missing Starpath boxes now exist! :D  Make sure you scroll through the thread to find them.  There are boxes there too.  I missed them when they were available. 

Nice!  I still need the boxes for 8,9 & 10.  I also need 11/12, but would be happy with boxed copies of the 10 for my collection.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TrekMD said:

I wish there were a second run of the 11/12 boxes.  :)

Me too! Want these so bad! Very sad i missed them too. As well as her magicard box.

I have tried to get cpuwiz to make more or let Marc O. make them but it sounded like the files are buried lost on old hard drives....

Any chance you would dig them up cpuwiz if enough of us commited to a pair?? :) pretty please!!

I could even cut and assemble them if you guys just wanted to print them?

• Like 4