IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

On 6/18/2021 at 7:34 AM, RJ said:

What was the clearance price?

I drove about a 1/2hr and got it for $115 with tax. Closer to my home it was going for $179-224, depending on the Walmart location. It wasn't the $50 or $75 cabinets we've all seen elsewhere, but I think it was more than a fair price for what is it and what it originally cost. Plus, I plan to pair it with a Pac neon sign my wife bought for me last Christmas. 

Edited by bikeguychicago
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bikeguychicago said:

I'm looking to add a the Genesis Everdrive soon to my roster of flash carts (LTO Flash, 5200 & CV Atarimax, Harmony Encore, Concerto).

Yeah, my flash cart collection is getting quite large ?

Super Everdrive X6

Everdrive N8 

Everdrive GG 

Turbo Everdrive 

Mega Everdrive X5 

LTO Flash

Harmony Encore 

AVG Cart 

Ultimate Cart 

ez flash omega (this came with a DS I bought. I'd rather a Everdrive)

Ez flash junior (this came with a GBC I bought. I'd rather a Everdrive)

I want a Master Everdrive, but it's a little to pricey for me ...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Moe said:

Yeah, my flash cart collection is getting quite large ?

I love this stuff.

@bikeguychicago The Genesis Everdrive is just as good. You will enjoy it. :)

My "collection" consists of (hardware and software solutions only - not counting emulation) :

Retron 77 - 2600

LTO Flash - Intellivision

Mega Everdrive x3 - Genesis (gave the Everdrive MD away for Christmas)

Everdrive N8 - NES

Super Everdrive x5 - SNES

Everdrive 64 v2.5 - N64

Turbo Everdrive v2 - TG-16

TerraOnion MODE - Saturn

GDEMU clone - Dreamcast

PSIO - Playstation

McBoot - Playstation 2

GCLoader - Gamecube

Everdrive GBA x5 - GB/GBC/GBA

CFW 6.61 - PSP

HENkaku Ensō - PS Vita

Mocha CFW - Wii U

Throw in 4 RetroPie setups and 2 Playstation Classic systems running Project Eris... that's a lot of stuff! BUT... but... one system and one loader solution. :) Most of these sit across the top of my desk. The basement man-cave has 5 systems on a set of shelves next to the CRT television. Fairly compact collection.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DragonGrafx-16 said:

The Virtua Stick? It's nice but mine has a tendency to stick to surfaces like a table or floor.

That's the one. It's good that it sticks; I wouldn't want it sliding around and falling off my desk and landing on my feet and hurting me and then the pain causes me to go into shock and die or something. That would be rather inconvenient.

11 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

That's the one. It's good that it sticks; I wouldn't want it sliding around and falling off my desk and landing on my feet and hurting me and then the pain causes me to go into shock and die or something. That would be rather inconvenient.

No I mean literally sticks to surfaces.

Remote control tarantula for $4 on FB marketplace- lady let me have it before another interested party showed up so I slipped her a 5er ??

My plan is to put it in a chip bag on the table & hide nearby- when an unsuspecting family member- say, wife or teenage son- grabs a chip, Terry scuttles out & gives em a heart attack ???

Only minor gripe is the eyes aren't red

20210623_181921.jpg

20210623_182015.jpg

• Haha 5

So I bought a new IPS Rev3 LCD screen for my original Green Game Boy (Don't worry I have another Green one, and a Red one, and an original Gray...(heh)) and a custom color shell, buttons, screen lens, etc.  Well here's a pic,   With the completed deal in the second and third pics!

20210625_225739.thumb.jpg.01e79b87e84d32890819a54123dd5ee8.jpg   Had to turn all of that into this! --> 20210626_011543.thumb.jpg.1b3ac5620f66028d12306767c97b0101.jpg20210626_011438.thumb.jpg.722b58f4973059ba0cd9be8a12098a4a.jpg   Pretty Cool huh?

I still had to rely on YouTube videos (Instructions are for losers haa!)  And I was kind of Amazed it worked first try!  The only soldering was for the speaker,  which I somehow managed,   though my contrast button doesn't work.  It's supposed to be a push in type switch that selects different color palettes, but it fits too tight to push.  Pretty sure one video I saw (earlier in life) mentioned this.  I think I need to file something down or something to make it work.   I don't have time to worry about it now, though as it's 1:48 AM and I should be asleep an hour ago, at least...Probably gonna eat and crash! 

• Like 6

Got a rather random assortment of stuff today.

Sonic Mania Plus, despite saying Mega Drive Cartridge on it, is for PS4 (not that it would run on the MD anyway given the colors, rotation, and probably the 3D stuff). The Japanese version also comes with the game's entire soundtrack on CD. Jumping Flash! for PS1, Flowers (Le volume sur printemps/spring/whatever) for Vita, a memory cart for Saturn that just conveniently happens to have a cool Gradius II Gofer no Yabou: sticker label thing on it, and all three of the Shin Megami Tensei games that were released on the 3DS: Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV Final, and Shin Megami Tensei Deep Strange Journey. Shin Megami Tensei IV and Sonic Mania (Plus) are two of my top 3 best games of the past decade (the other is AM2R), so I'm quite happy to have Japanese copies of both of them, especially since I only ever had the original download version of Sonic Mania. That makes this the 5th copy of Sonic Mania that I've bought, now that I think about it... damn I love this game (and so should you)!

Pic_0630_736.thumb.jpg.a8426ef79c2234607573658583227d38.jpg

• Like 3