IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

2 hours ago, thegamezmaster said:

Great score! Wonder what everything cost ballpark? Enjoy!

Y'know, I'm weird like that, I guess, I usually LIKE to disclose my purchase amounts, tho I do know it can be considered distasteful.

The way I typically collect tho, I am "bragging" about how LITTLE I spent, not how MUCH, at least in my mind for what something should be valued at or whatever.

Spent the last 5 years "cheaply collecting", but you wouldn't know the "cheap" part, to look at my room.

(LOT'S of AWESOME sellers here have helped that cause. Best "for sale" threads ever, anywhere...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neogeo1982 said:

Dumpster diving in peoples trash cans, classic ???

Lol no . My friend is friends with him.  A while ago I was buying some diskettes from an unreleased Mario bros port to the Apple 2 and he said I could get  his license if your interested.  I thought no way so I said sure let's do it with no real expectation that it would arrive but sure as heck it did. Now I'm kinda like cool how do you I go about displaying it in my game room.  It's not something you can show online or anything  but  I guess now I'm gonna have to buy the game he's most well known for being apart of. 

• Like 2

A Dreamcast exclusive sequel to the best puzzle game I have ever played showed up in the mail today: Hanagumi Taisen Columns 2. I looked everywhere for this cheap game for several months and had to resort to buying it online instead.

Pic_1207_848.thumb.jpg.b5ffc28782f28408451f626207f1b6b6.jpg

For some reason this comes in a 2-disc case despite being a 1-disc game.

Pic_1207_849.thumb.jpg.f0b61b277ef4edec1e966f00b55d0d81.jpg

1 hour ago, 4300 said:

Ordered this since it was listed as the 7800 version.  My fault for not zoning in on the label. 

Screenshot_20211209-184751_eBay.jpg

Have you checked the cartridge?  (Or maybe if you haven't received it yet I should say is there another viewpoint to see the PCB?)  That can be a weird one.  Mine has a label that says that too but it IS the 7800 version, with the extended PCB that won't even fit into a 2600.  Yours may or may not be the same way.  Of course I never read the instructions and never could make heads or tails of the game, but that's beside the point ;)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Have you checked the cartridge?  (Or maybe if you haven't received it yet I should say is there another viewpoint to see the PCB?)  That can be a weird one.  Mine has a label that says that too but it IS the 7800 version, with the extended PCB that won't even fit into a 2600.  Yours may or may not be the same way.  Of course I never read the instructions and never could make heads or tails of the game, but that's beside the point ;)

I haven't put it in yet,  but it does say 2600 and 7800 on the label,  so I'm assuming it's just the 2600 version. 

1 hour ago, GoldLeader said:

Disregard my previous post,  this does have the 7800 pcb. That's an odd cart. Unfortunately,  I can't get the game to load no matter what I do.  So who knows what the hell this thing is. 

• Like 1