IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

On 3/3/2024 at 1:29 AM, sramirez2008 said:

Marauder. This cart is in really good condition.

Marauder_T.jpg

Marauder_F.jpg

Marauder_B.jpg

That's a really nice example of a fairly rare game!...I'd bet that's worth $100-$150 if it's worth a nickel.

Edited by GoldLeader
For some unknown reason, it seems like when you do find used copies of Marauder, they all look like they were run over by a monster truck.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

Lots of stuff lately...

20240311_023123.thumb.jpg.576a6243ed00da56819677f5b82c759b.jpg

What's the 7800 GD in the middle? Everything else in this pic is drool worthy. :) I miss my N8 but I always love the Krikzz stuff!

Edit: Oh! I didn't know a Game Drive was a thing! That's awesome.

Edited by ClassicGMR
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

What's the 7800 GD in the middle? Everything else in this pic is drool worthy. :) I miss my N8 but I always love the Krikzz stuff!

Edit: Oh! I didn't know a Game Drive was a thing! That's awesome.

I'm guessing you've looked it up by now.  :)   I already have a Dragonfly but am brand new to the Game Drive.  I just got it (from Stone Age Gamer,  AA also sells them), and got the N8 Pro from Krikzz (The Frosted Green cart underneath will soon house the N8 Pro,  though I gotta admit it does look pretty cool in red), and I have a couple sets of HD Retrovision cables (Genesis and also for the Game Drive),  (Not shown I got a Retro Tink 5X Pro), an Audio Quest Evergreen cable for MP3s and headphones, and my Adapters (Lynx, Neo Geo Pocket, TG-16) for the Analogue Pocket, (Already have the Dock and Game Gear adapter), a VecMulti for Vectrex, a Genesis controller, a SNES game (Spin Dizzy I used to play BITD), plus some cartridge cleaners etc.   (Quite the haul!)

• Like 3

Composite modded Famicom. I always wanted one of these. The picture below is the eBay photo — I will post follow up photos whenever it arrives. It's from Japan, so I reckon at least three weeks or so.

Set me back about $70, not including shipping costs. A bit much, but the seller said he would try to get me one with minimal to no yellowing, so that's a premium I am willing to pay.

They also said a free random game would be included! Can't wait to see what I get, lol.

AV Mod Nintendo Famicom Console re-modeled / Full maintenance " A-Grade " - Picture 1 of 3

• Like 5

I tracked down an international (Italian in this case) version of My Stop Smoking Coach for the Nintendo DS that was factory sealed. My intentions were to send the game off to WATA to have it graded and put into one of their collector cases so I could continue my joke of selling a WATA graded copy of the game on eBay for a million dollars. However before I sent the game off I wanted to make sure it was something they handled because the game's Italian title was not in their database. Additionally WATA goes as far as to provide the exact dimensions of the game cases they are willing to grade and while the case for a European DS game is the same overall size it is approximately 1mm (or slightly less) deeper. This discrepancy threw the whole thing off and WATA replied to my inquiry that they do not grade European DS games at this time.*

So now I'm stuck with this objectively useless factory sealed game that I can do nothing with. I was planning on selling it on eBay for one million and one dollars with the extra dollar being because the game is an import and is therefore "fancy".

*They also do not grade loose Atari 2600 games so my autographed copy of E.T. remains in its makeshift acrylic case to this day. :(

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, RetroSonicHero said:

Well, that came much faster than I expected! The console is in fantastic condition, couldn't be happier.

I've attached the random game I got with it. Is it any good? Did I luck out? 
Edit: GoldLeader tipped me off that the game is "Adventure Island". Thanks!

PXL_20240315_013603476.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20240315_013649801.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

It's one of the Adventure Island games I think.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2024 at 10:07 PM, RetroSonicHero said:

Well, that came much faster than I expected! The console is in fantastic condition, couldn't be happier.

I've attached the random game I got with it. Is it any good? Did I luck out? 
Edit: GoldLeader tipped me off that the game is "Adventure Island". Thanks!

PXL_20240315_013603476.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20240315_013649801.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Last time I bought and found games for the Famicom I got a 2 title cart for the Japan C1 Famicom TV and a Donner Party game for 10.00 ea.  I didnt know how offensive Donner Party was till weeks later. Maybe the only game I regret buying due to how offensive it was. lol Some programmers have no taste or class.

• Like 1

20240317_181216.thumb.jpg.8f81399fd3c57192691321b61dd4036a.jpg

I just got the My Arcade Famicom to NES adapter and I highly recommend it. Especially if you have a toaster NES.

Twinbee 3 would also always crash for me with the Hyperkin adapter.

Works perfectly with this My Arcade adapter.

Sure it wouldn't work with the really weird or tall cartridges but for standard stuff it's awesome.

Edited by DragonGrafx-16
  • Like 1