IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

just picked up a new 8bitdo N30 arcade stick

because local microcenter had them on sale for 60$

and I needed a second controller for my neo geo x gold that's upgraded with a raspberry pi (the neo geo x included sticks are soo crappy )

the funny part is that it is a almost exact copy of my 2 year old mayflash wired controller (and an exact copy of the current Bluetooth mayflash on amazon )

you can actually see on the back of the 8bitdo controller next to the usb port that they used a rubber plug to hide the hole that originally the usb cable would have ran thru

I usually love 8bitdo stuff but this one seems to be rebranded myflash stick (glad I didn't pay the original 80$ price )

I'm not saying its a bad stick (the mayflash is a good stick as well) just sad to see a rebranded item coming from them

post-63035-0-05539000-1517458721_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-81728100-1517459028_thumb.jpg

Edited by discgolfer72
  • Like 2

just picked up a new 8bitdo N30 arcade stick

because local microcenter had them on sale for 60$

and I needed a second controller for my neo geo x gold that's upgraded with a raspberry pi (the neo geo x included sticks are soo crappy )

the funny part is that it is a almost exact copy of my 2 year old mayflash wired controller (and an exact copy of the current Bluetooth mayflash on amazon )

you can actually see on the back of the 8bitdo controller next to the usb port that they used a rubber plug to hide the hole that originally the usb cable would have ran thru

I usually love 8bitdo stuff but this one seems to be rebranded myflash stick (glad I didn't pay the original 80$ price )

I'm not saying its a bad stick (the mayflash is a good stick as well) just sad to see a rebranded item coming from them

Although not exactly the same, That controller reminds me of my HORI PS3 controller

hori-ps3-joystick.jpg

I snagged a non-working one of these for $40 shipped that arrived at the Ivory Tower late yesterday afternoon.. Not a pic of mine but similar. Mine has pastel colored buttons for the Song, Stop, Play buttons unlike this one in the pic.

post-6-0-03856300-1517608070.jpg

Less than an hour later I had it fully working again. Just had to do a factory reset and re-form a bent pin off the floppy cable header on the main logic. Really digging it and will likely do a video on it in the future.

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-
  • Like 2

I snagged a non-working one of these for $40 shipped that arrived at the Ivory Tower late yesterday afternoon.. Not a pic of mine but similar. Mine has pastel colored buttons for the Song, Stop, Play buttons unlike this one in the pic.

Less than an hour later I had it fully working again. Just had to do a factory reset and re-form a bent pin off the floppy cable header on the main logic. Really digging it and will likely do a video on it in the future.

Oh, a Roland device! I dig it. :D

Do you know what sound set it might be using? I'm guessing it's probably close to an SC-55/55mkII.

• Like 1

Got these last Sunday at my local Disc Replay store. They were having a 40% off sale on PS2, Xbox and GBA games. All prices are after the 40% discount.

post-7900-0-20924100-1517671134.jpg

post-7900-0-31121500-1517671145.jpg

PS2 - Shadow of the Colossus - $7.19 (no manual)

GBA - Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge - $1.79

GBA Spider-Man Battle for New York - $2.39

Xbox - Halo - $2.39

Xbox - Jade Empire Limited Edition - $2.39

Xbox - Star Trek Shattered Universe - $2.39

Xbox - Sudeki -$2.39 (no manual)

• Like 1

Oh, a Roland device! I dig it. :D

Do you know what sound set it might be using? I'm guessing it's probably close to an SC-55/55mkII.

This model I believe originally debuted in 1991. Mine appears to have been released in 1992 so it might pre-date the sound canvas modules by a year. However, having said that...yes it does contain a GS sound bank. The exact specs are very close to that of the SC-55 but it can only do 28 note polyphony and has like 317 instruments stored in it? I got it because it can play .mid file directly from the disk drive internally, as well as being used as a sound module for games. It sounds different from an SC-55 as I do also own an SCB-55 attached to an SB-16 in an old DOS gaming PC. But I do prefer most of the sounds from this MT-200 as it has more effects it can do compared to my SCB-55.

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-

my new vic-20 showed up today

really great collection and everything was supposed to be from the original owner

it looks like it the boxes are near new (just a little shelf rot ), and other than yellowing the computer and tape drive are super clean

now I'm just waiting on my final expansion 3 and ill be set

Just closed on this one and having it shipped to join my other three Ataris...

I love the old Atari pinballs esp the system one machines soo basic but the art and style is so attractive

I just wish I was able to save this system 2 superman but the body was almost dust and no boards , I did salvage the perfect playfield hopefully I can find a donor for it in the future

post-63035-0-87436500-1518113353_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-90096800-1518113372_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-93640400-1518113394_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-23715300-1518113408_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-36324700-1518113424_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-33913500-1518113438_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I love the old Atari pinballs esp the system one machines soo basic but the art and style is so attractive

I just wish I was able to save this system 2 superman but the body was almost dust and no boards , I did salvage the perfect playfield hopefully I can find a donor for it in the future

It wasn't my intention to get all six Ataris (I don't count Hercules, since it wasn't an Atari design) but since I've already got four I might as well. Superman will be easy...those pop up all the time, though they command much higher prices than the System 1s. The Atarians will be problematic...I haven't seen one come up for sale in years, and a working one will be tougher yet.

It wasn't my intention to get all six Ataris (I don't count Hercules, since it wasn't an Atari design) but since I've already got four I might as well. Superman will be easy...those pop up all the time, though they command much higher prices than the System 1s. The Atarians will be problematic...I haven't seen one come up for sale in years, and a working one will be tougher yet.

The Atarians is the only one other than superman that I have had come thru my store

think we have had 4 of them

but its been several years since ive seen any Atari pins local

we have several big collectors local and they grab anything cheap up fast and then its never seen again

I picked up this neat playmatic some time ago and kept it for my personal collection instead of taking it to my store just because pins are getting scarce around here

Nice VIC stuff

thanks

post-63035-0-21288800-1518135849_thumb.jpg

Edited by discgolfer72
  • Like 1

Super Minefield and Jaw Crusher ROMs for the Intellivision. In case you missed it, see the attached link. :)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/275196-super-minefield-and-jaw-crusher-rom-sale/?p=3953690

Edited by sramirez2008
  • Like 1