IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

Box is a little toasty but unit was all their including space invaders. No inserts or manuals though. Seemed too good to pass on.8e6ab3d37acbeb7e2ff36144734ebadf.jpg50dc6c7937131a406e802bca354a6dc8.jpg

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

That's a nice unit. I'm sad mine is still missing since my move last year (along with all my heavy sixer controllers). Hopefully it will show up one day.

-Allen

Got yet another awesome deal on some Wii games at GameStop today! This time I picked up a copy of Dead Space: Extraction for $2.99 (it normally sells for $15+ on eBay) along with Wii Play for $0.99 and WordJong Party, which is basically a mashup of Mahjong and Scrabble with furries, for $2.99. Not too bad for $7 altogether! :D

hAIkJxK.jpg

• Like 2

One of the reasons I will actually miss Gamestop

Got yet another awesome deal on some Wii games at GameStop today! This time I picked up a copy of Dead Space: Extraction for $2.99 (it normally sells for $15+ on eBay) along with Wii Play for $0.99 and WordJong Party, which is basically a mashup of Mahjong and Scrabble with furries, for $2.99. Not too bad for $7 altogether! :D

hAIkJxK.jpg

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

One of the reasons I will actually miss Gamestop

I'll miss them too if they go under. I don't play a ton of current gen games but they're still a great place to go hunting for Wii games. Their pricing system is weird, where common games like Mario Kart and Smash Bros. are often double the price you can find them for on eBay, but rarer and more obscure games are usually 1/4 of the price of eBay or less.

I've found a lot of interesting and unusual games for dirt cheap at GameStop, and when they do eventually start liquidating their stock of Wii games at discount prices I'm sure I'll get at least a couple dozen more from them.

• Like 2

Okami? Ōkami! :D

VgdSM7x.jpg

With Ōkami back I've now got only 7 games left to get before I'll have finally rebuilt my former Wii collection. The games I'm still missing are...

A Boy and His Blob

Boom Blox

Need for Speed: Nitro

Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil Zero

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Ultimate Shooting Collection

Aside from Ultimate Shooting Collection they're all pretty common and affordable games, so I shouldn't have too difficult of a time finishing the rebuilding project as money allows. I'm planning to have it done by the end of the year. :)

• Like 3

Today I bought 8 screws of two different lengths, and 4 nuts that fit the screws. Total cost ~$0.35. I ended up using the shorter screws combined with motherboard spacers to raise the PCB in my partly homemade Amiga PSU that otherwise risked to overheat on the underside. I might use the longer screws and double spacers if one was not enough to get hot air out from underneath the board.