IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

Picked up a common Neo Geo AES game. Nothing special but was super cheap in NYC of all places. I will use it as trade bait.

IMG_1343_zpsh1pa0mfi.jpg

IMG_1344_zpsgciiqbto.jpg

IMG_1346_zpssepapd4c.jpg

The next find was quite a surprise and I am quite grateful for it. This was a free pickup from Craigslist.

DESTINATION II CRT MONITOR GATEWAY 2000 Model: DL31-1

Huge, it's 128 pounds and works perfectly. It has so many settings to adjust every aspect of the screen and a degaussing button so no discoloration. I hooked up my Dreamcast to it via VGA, perfection.

IMG_1393_zpsfv0gpnub.jpg

IMG_1400_zpsl1dio7dg.jpg

Nice pickups evile.

Great photos that you did on your Fatal Fury and Mark of the Wolves. Keep up the great work my good man. See you on the Neo-Geo thread soon! :)

Anthony...

Some decent pick-ups from Virginia this past weekend. I went to go see Guns N Roses and on the way back stopped into Sage Mantis and then 2nd and Charles. Picked up Magic Drop III for the MVS. Looks and runs great and a wonderful 2 player puzzler. Dinosaurs For Hire is a good one from 93 and has all that 90's Self-Aware "tude" we all know and love. If you start the game it starts you right at a later boss and if you actually beat it the game just says it's kidding and begins at the beginning.

IMG_1259_zpsb5tcaivs.jpg

IMG_1260_zpsplupznqt.jpg

IMG_1261_zpst6q4z7oq.jpg

IMG_1262_zpsypcusetm.jpg

GENESIS--Dinosaurs%20for%20Hire_Oct31%20

Wow. this's just as amazing evile. You did great with Magical Drop III on that nice big red unit you got there! :)

Anthony...

Yeah its a nice game. Watching Game Sack last week reminded me of it :) my son loves Kirby games so he can't wait to an this one.

That's great to know, would you be thinking of doing a video on this game in the near future? Its really fun and wish more gamers take notice of it!

Anthony...

That's great to know, would you be thinking of doing a video on this game in the near future? Its really fun and wish more gamers take notice of it!

Anthony...

Maybe but at the moment I have no plan to do so.

33" (31.5" Viewable). 128 pounds.

2nd biggest CRT Monitor ever made.

image_zpsorluequp.png

Ooh, now that is big. Quality stuff.

• Like 1

All the way from Brazil to Japan - Dynamite Headdy for the Sega Master System.

Running on my Mega Drive via a kit built Master System converter.

DSC_0312_zps4kotygj0.jpg

Inside the cart there's a TecToy sticker to show it's official.
DSC_0310_zpsswr3cpmj.jpg

This game is very impressive for a Master System. Almost looks 16 bit in placed.

• Like 1

All the way from Brazil to Japan - Dynamite Headdy for the Sega Master System.

Running on my Mega Drive via a kit built Master System converter.

DSC_0312_zps4kotygj0.jpg

Inside the cart there's a TecToy sticker to show it's official.

DSC_0310_zpsswr3cpmj.jpg

This game is very impressive for a Master System. Almost looks 16 bit in placed.

Agreed Yakumo,

I heard about this from a friend and really was amazed on what it had to offer with Dynamite Headdy.

The Brazilians love the Sega Master System for sure! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Agreed Yakumo,

I heard about this from a friend and really was amazed on what it had to offer with Dynamite Headdy.

The Brazilians love the Sega Master System for sure! :)

Anthony...

Yep, Brazilians did love their Master System. It's a shame the Master System never had games of this quality much earlier in its life as this game blows away anything the NES ever put out graphically.

• Like 1

Yep, Brazilians did love their Master System. It's a shame the Master System never had games of this quality much earlier in its life as this game blows away anything the NES ever put out graphically.

So true Yakumo.

The possibilities would've been endless. Then as the years continued onwards with Dynamite Headdy becoming available, the graphics would've been even more spectacular! :)

Anthony...

I picked these up. I already have Star Trek: SOS for the Atari 2600 but I couldn't resist having one for my Vic-20. The cool thing is, I always thought the Klingon ships were Birds-of-Prey, but if you get close to the ships on the Vic-20 version they are K't'inga-class ships. The personal finance I find fascinating because it shows how the Wonder Computer of the 1980s was marketed as an actual computer.

post-45850-0-91402400-1469246300_thumb.jpg

post-45850-0-28801300-1469246357_thumb.jpg

Pretty happy with my haul from a local Videogame and Pop Culture fair at the weekend.

The C64 version of Ghostbusters is my favourite, despite no longer having a C64 to play it on I just wanted it for my collection.

The two PS2 games (Street Fighter Alpha and SNK Arcade Classics V1) will make nice additions to my PS2 Arcade Table.

I loved Budokan on the Amiga so thought i'd give the Sega version a crack, SF2 was dirt cheap so why not.

Was hoping to have seen some Atari stuff there but there was hardly any. Oh well, i'll be hitting my favourite Flea Market up Sunday so that might deliver the goods.

post-39431-0-02629800-1469404379_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mulletino

Pics Heavy Post but it was a good week.

First, Metal Slug 3, whats not to like? Not a complete kit but good enough.

IMG_1503_zpsiw3wvi0j.jpg

IMG_1502_zps0xs99zjy.jpg

IMG_1504_zpsmykdii45.jpg

Some Atari Swag Next. Amazing finds today I'm stocked. The Sears unit is VERY heavy, works perfectly, turns on right away.

IMG_1538_zpsqooy3t7e.jpg
IMG_1539_zpsxzhxjtky.jpg

IMG_1545_zpscwtuguea.jpg
IMG_1547_zpswrjgf9kw.jpg
IMG_1544_zpsryouqnmb.jpg
IMG_1543_zpsnhpvm27g.jpg
IMG_1542_zpsm9jyv1lm.jpg

Finally I've mucking about with my VGA monitor tried a SCART to COMPONENT to VGA setup, it worked to my surprise, no noticeable lag I've seen.

IMG_1521_zpsgq2szbnf.jpg
IMG_1519_zpszngpwy7l.jpg
IMG_1516_zpspjvsgfno.jpg
IMG_1515_zpsq7x2m0oo.jpg
IMG_1513_zps7ykhgwu6.jpg

• Like 1

Pics Heavy Post but it was a good week.

First, Metal Slug 3, whats not to like? Not a complete kit but good enough.

IMG_1503_zpsiw3wvi0j.jpg

IMG_1502_zps0xs99zjy.jpg

IMG_1504_zpsmykdii45.jpg

Some Atari Swag Next. Amazing finds today I'm stocked. The Sears unit is VERY heavy, works perfectly, turns on right away.

IMG_1538_zpsqooy3t7e.jpg

IMG_1539_zpsxzhxjtky.jpg

IMG_1545_zpscwtuguea.jpg

IMG_1547_zpswrjgf9kw.jpg

IMG_1544_zpsryouqnmb.jpg

IMG_1543_zpsnhpvm27g.jpg

IMG_1542_zpsm9jyv1lm.jpg

Finally I've mucking about with my VGA monitor tried a SCART to COMPONENT to VGA setup, it worked to my surprise, no noticeable lag I've seen.

IMG_1521_zpsgq2szbnf.jpg

IMG_1519_zpszngpwy7l.jpg

IMG_1516_zpspjvsgfno.jpg

IMG_1515_zpsq7x2m0oo.jpg

IMG_1513_zps7ykhgwu6.jpg

Nice Telegames in the box almost looks like it was off the shelf. You should add it to the Heavy Sixer listing here. Did it come with the cardboard and manuals and stuff? Nice paddles as well I still need a set of those sears ones at some point.

• Like 1

It was a good week, lots of pickups

Savage Reign. OK Fighter. I like it, very fast game play and weapon/projectile based. Very Hard

SITL1523_zpsbsnvk6in.jpg

IRXX2099_zpstmzkhnrn.jpg

IMG_1624_zps3ey7tm2e.jpg

Super Side Kicks 1 Japanese Variant. I have the USA Version but this one was a steal at a price so I grabbed it.

IMG_1589_zpske644sqq.jpg

Two new to me NES games. AMAGON & Phantom Fighter. I like AMAGON, not too bad.

IMG_1596_zps40kilik8.jpg

Not entirely Video Game related but close enough. Went to my churches rummage sale. They gave you a box you could fill for $5. I think I did pretty good.

IMG_1631_zpstnma4rnn.jpg

IMG_1628_zpsj1aqoptl.jpg

IMG_1629_zpsbocw4452.jpg

IMG_1630_zpso4btopuq.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...