IGNORED

SHARKNADO (Atari 2600) Put On Hold/Cancelled

neotokeo2001

Seen this happen years ago with a Dance music Cd called "Dance Godzilla" This dude put his heart and sole into it.. Sampled the films to death.. was a great fan piece.. but toho lawyers threatened to sue his ass into the ground.. Besides preorders.. i don't think it ever hit the market... You should have HUNGRY SHARK eat some Lawyers...

I actually own that Dance Godzilla CD! By some dude called "Atom" Found it in an anime store ages ago.

I actually own that Dance Godzilla CD! By some dude called "Atom" Found it in an anime store ages ago.

Lucky mine Disappeared eons ago... Atom Troy to be exact is his name... Most likely yours like mine did not have front cover... i think that was the first thing he had to ditch.. and i have heard rumors it showing up at Cons in mass quantities over the years... The Tracks are on YouTube on Atom Troys channel ... So there are ways to get past the Lawyers... This survived 20 years.. Sharknado the game will survive ...Damn i want this Cd again listening now on you tube!!!

Just change the name and get her going my friend. you have put too much into this to not release and why wouldnt you anyways, people want a game, you have the game so give it to them, you dont play the name you play the game.

Call it Shark Storm, no problem, same thing different words, make it happen., make a new label

• Like 1

Funny how something as stupid and shitty as sharknado is that well protected. If I owned the ip I would be greatful anyone took the time to build a 2600 game out of it. That piece of shit doesn't deserve the hours of labor that go into making a game, it's even weirder they think it does. Seriously gonna send a cease and desist over a one time $1000-$1500? I get it's their IP but at the same time it's little things like this which have your piece of shit movie remembered. They should pay you for even taking the time on something as stupid as "sharknado".

The nerve of some people.

I have decided to go with Twist'r-Shark. I have some big plans for the game. The game play and graphics will be unchanged, all changes will be on the branding. I have the artist who did the Hunger Shark and Legends label working on new art for Twist'r-Shark. I should have a rough sketch by next weekend and will share it then. Yes, there will be a normal and a gory variant.

• Like 1

I just checked out the rough sketch for the re-branded SHARKNADO. Twist'r-Shark will have two different labels one normal and the other one gore. They will be two completely original pieces of art. I may have the rough sketches to share by Sunday.

The plan is to include an original mini-comic with the Twist'r-Shark story. The rough outline is finished and looking great.

• Like 2