IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - The fumes

RSS Bot

Well, the fumes got to me again. I dug out my Jaguar and games from the garage. I don't know why since it's covered and all, but since it rained yesterday and today, the cardboard boxes used to store the games have become softer and colder and wetter. Anyway, I found the games, and the controller and put my N64 and 32X away to make room for the Jaguar. I turned it on (Ruiner Pinball was in the cart slot). Hurray, it still works. The thing is, I'm currently bored with the games I have at the moment. I keep buying them and then never play them. I'm too busy sleeping. Now I feel compelled to go through my massive video game library and actually play some of these things. While I am deciding what to play first, I am rocking out to the Tempest 2000 soundtrack. I have everything I could possibly want for the Jaguar, plus some things I'll never in a million years play. I'm thinking of selling my 32X game collection. I just don't need all these games laying around. I think I might even sell my Wii since I never play it any more. And then there's stuff I'll never sell because I have an emotional attachment to, like my N64. I spent many years playing it and I hope to spend many more doing so. Just not now, because right now, I seem to be in a Jaguar mood.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-11657-the-fumes/