IGNORED

COMPLETE CV Games List 2015

goldenrod

Sorry if there's another thread for this but I haven't found an updated one.

I'm looking for a complete, up-to-date list of ALL known Colecovision games -original, homebrews, demos, variants (i.e. boxes, software [Victory, Destructor], etc.). I've got my personal list in Excel format but is there an "official" list or one most CV collectors rely on? Thanks! ;-)

I've created an EXCEL version of the Colecovision Games Checklist. In this format, it seem much cleaner and easier to sort/edit/add/delete data and fields, as necessary. Now *I KNOW* it is far from complete but that's why I made it for the public domain. Hopefully others can help fill in the blanks. The clunky Word version floating around seems to be the most thorough, though it's far outdated. I put in games I knew about though I'm SURE there are many super-collectors out there with knowledge of several more games or variants, which I'd gladly welcome to the list.

But...how do I UPLOAD it to the forum? The 'My Media' button only lets me search and download -not upload..?

I've created an EXCEL version of the Colecovision Games Checklist. In this format, it seem much cleaner and easier to sort/edit/add/delete data and fields, as necessary. Now *I KNOW* it is far from complete but that's why I made it for the public domain. Hopefully others can help fill in the blanks. The clunky Word version floating around seems to be the most thorough, though it's far outdated. I put in games I knew about though I'm SURE there are many super-collectors out there with knowledge of several more games or variants, which I'd gladly welcome to the list.

But...how do I UPLOAD it to the forum? The 'My Media' button only lets me search and download -not upload..?

There is a button saying "Use full editor", click on it.

Check for a button alongside a white rectangle, click it to select file, then click in "Attach Files"

Publish your message ;)