IGNORED

Intellivision Revolution - Official Thread for COPTER COMMAND

Rev

Mine had a patch, a metal copter, and a button! (Thanks, Rev!) At first I was a bit sad that I didn't get a patch, then I found it tucked in deep in the bottom of the box. :) :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes, I wonder how many people may never look in the bottom of the box!

I didn't realize I got a patch until reading this thread tonight. Thanks Rev! I was surprised (and pleased) to get a metal copter and now surprised again to discover that there's also a patch! It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Just out of curiosity, once you set everything up, how long did the machine actually take to cut out all those copters?

- Set up wasn't too bad, I had 2 giant chunks (like the one in the pic) so it was much easier than using little scraps/etc like I normally have to :)

- Actual CNC run time per copter is probably around 30-60 seconds, so roughly 200 minutes with any minor problems that arise (broken bits/etc..) I only run them at maybe 50 IPM but I am capable of running them MUCH faster (500 IPM) but since we are set up for larger stuff it will leave a very rough/sharp edge, so I run them slower to counteract that.

- The most time consuming part is cleaning them since as I mentioned, we are not set up for smaller stuff so they will have a lot of metal flakes/etc stuck to the edges that need to be cleaned off with a razor or file, that adds a few minutes per copter, so all and all probably 3 minutes per Copter or 600 minutes for 200 :)

• Like 7

How sad is this? I was in the process of collapsing the shipping box for recycling when I noticed the Intv/Running Man stamp and scan code on it. Now it's been reconstituted as a displayable "Intellivision stuff holder!"

I didn't think anyone would save that!

I got my package today. I was really impressed by the packaging. I really love the box. Also the metal helicopter was a great surprise. I need to get a magnet or something to hang it up somewhere. I did get the patch. I was so impressed that I shown the stuff to my parents. My parents knew I was a helicopter fan when I was little since I was so obsessed with them. Really cool stuff!!! Thanks to everyone who's involved in this project. I will tenderize my thumb in a little bit to play some of the game with my sleep deprived brain.

• Like 1

post-24767-0-55530000-1437014866_thumb.jpg

I played the game little over an hour on 3 lives mode, fast shot, autofire on. Very nice job by the coder. I like the remix mode that have 4 different area with different color scheme. It's like H.E.R.O. that had 4 different color cavern. Plus there is 2 different sound for the shooting depending if it is on fast or slow.

Now I need to work on sleeping.

• Like 2