IGNORED

Intellivision Revolution - Official Thread for COPTER COMMAND

Rev

My point is that what's obvious to you may not be to others - which should have been clear based on the guesses :) And it has nothing whatsoever to do with age. Facebook isn't exactly the realm of kids these days, nor is texting. I'm pretty confident that at least 90% of the people here use both. Hell, I think my 70 year old father is on Facebook.

And yeah, Facebook certainly is a limited set of messaging platforms - a set consisting of exactly one. There are thousands of others. You're on one right now :) And (Y) here just looks like butt cleavage.

For the record, (Y) originated on MSN Messenger. And if you think I'm going to find a lot of under-20s who've even HEARD of that, let alone used it ... heh.

Anyway, it looks like random ASCII gibberish here. And not because of people's ages.

I shun Facebook. There are many people I don't want to find me! The past is just that.......I am in the 10%. ;-)

Did anyone else who ordered overlays from Rev not get them? I pre pre ordered these and I have not received them nor have I received any communication from him. Brutal.

Well, the other Game Cartridge Kit you ordered should ship this week. Will that make you happy?

• Like 1

Did anyone else who ordered overlays from Rev not get them? I pre pre ordered these and I have not received them nor have I received any communication from him. Brutal.

I had no idea these were even up for order.

Shouldn't they come complete in the box with instructions when the game is actually finished and ready for order, and to be shipped?

That is the way video games have been made and purchased for over 40 years. I am sure he will tell us when the game is ready to go! :thumbsup:

I had no idea these were even up for order.

Shouldn't they come complete in the box with instructions when the game is actually finished and ready for order, and to be shipped?

That is the way video games have been made and purchased for over 40 years. I am sure he will tell us when the game is ready to go! :thumbsup:

Lol! Dale I was just making a joke about the IP overlay thread seeing as Rev was just showing art at this point. :)

Here is a mock up of what an Activision style box would of looked like. (thanks to Mthompson) ;)

The final box will NOT look like this.

The final box will be shown soon. It is nearly complete and will be printed very soon, along with another game releasing at the same time sometime in April Im hoping.

post-19433-0-34807700-1426477617_thumb.png

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

On behalf of my wallet, could you PLEASE slow down a little bit? Seriously.

Slow down? I have barely started! This is only my 5th game in like 2 years, maybe 1 1/2 years. I forgot.

No one is forced to buy every game that comes out. It is time to reflect and ask yourself if buying every game will bring happiness and fulfillment to your life?

I guess I should not tell you that after these two, I have plans for 4 to 6 more before the year ends. Unless I dont go crazy before that. :P

Edited by revolutionika

I'd love if these came with Activision boxes....the Intellivision slide in ones.

I thought about making this an Activision style. But I am choosing a Mattel theme for most games, they will be uniform.

Except for the new Intellivioice homebrew, that will of course, have an Intellivoice style box.

• Like 2

Yes, you already told me about NJ and GFTG. But you know... there's always NEXT year too! Just saying...

GFTG will probably fall into 2016.

2016 may see alot more releases. From others besides me. Especially if I can ever get that cart mold completed.

Im doing my best to keep the prices as low as possible. I hope that helps.

• Like 1

On behalf of my wallet, could you PLEASE slow down a little bit? Seriously.

Another observation.

Does anyone else remember the LONG stretch between 2007/2008 (4tris, Space Patrol) and 2011 (Donkey Kong), when there was a severe game drought? We were begging and crying for new games! (maybe not literally, or maybe so)