IGNORED

MCGG 2015

The problem with Marvin's is that it's really cramped and hard to move around.

Should we tentatively plan something for later next month?

Eventually I'd like to get some sort of console gaming thing going, but that involves hosting at people's houses which may or may not be doable (especially with new people). I suppose if we can get a consistent turn out of people for things then we can worry about next steps. :)

greetings fellows..

I know I'm not very active here these days.. but I am still alive!

I've recently moved into a new home this past fall, I am actually living around the corner from Destiny Games in Canton... it's been YEARS, but I may be able to host a modest gathering at my home in the very near future... I've been working at it for a few months, but I've been working on getting my game room together and it's finally near completion, or as close as it will get.. but my set up is pretty decent to support a gathering and I miss the days when me and my now ex-wife would host game gatherings..

849FCFF9-4777-4F0D-AF7B-922A771A6EBD-717

B31B2230-8422-4EC1-AA99-290BE0DD2FBE-717

Good to hear from you! You're not too far from where my brother lives, small world.

I too might be able to host something in my game room, I've fixed it up since the last time I had everyone over but it's not as nice as yours (being in a basement and all). Space is also an issue in my game room so it couldn't be more than a handful of people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...