IGNORED

Pay it forward.

BBWW

Anyone just missing a CIB Sears Roulette or Just that and Backgammon? Some how I have two Roulettes. I'm still in the cue to find Sears Backgammon...but don't expect that to happen soon.

But if anyone Needs a CIB Sears Roulette I'll pay it forward. Please only take this if you are really trying to get your Sears stuff done. I don't want to see it on Ebay. LOL I could do that.

I will send it to one of the first 10 people who need it. List the Sears games you have already. The only exceptions would be to someone who had done something cool for me as I've been on the board that needs it, they may get dibs.

Jay

• Like 4

I've got a few others, boxes are not that great, but it's a start. I'll put a care package together for someone. Roulette isn't bad though...

Edited by BBWW

Well, I'll put my name in since I don't have it, although I'm not close to finishing the set. My plan is to slowly pick the Sears games up as I buy other lots with games I need.

Sears games I currently have-

P&BJ

Night Stalker

Triple Action

Baseball

Sea Battle

Snafu

Space Hawk

Golf

I also put in for a bunch of the Sears games in the Grab Bag Pinata.

I've been starting on my Intellivision collection recently, and I have no Inty Sears titles whatsoever, but I'm interested in getting some to match my 2600 Sears titles. The problem is that I can barely find standard Mattel branded games in person around me. I'd appreciate the offer, but if you'd rather it go to someone else who needs it more, then by all means skip over me. I don't want to get in the way of anyone's completion goal.

Edited by Nesbroslash

WINNER!

I am down to Roulette , Checkers, Backgammon for the Sears set

I am more than happy to pay any reasonable amount as I don't think any will ever turn up on EBay at a human price

We have a WINNER! That is a good batch to be down to. PM me your address and I'll get it out to you.

I will be posting more Sears games. I have a bunch that are not very good, I was going to "Part them out". I'll take photos and make them available. For that batch I'll ask you either pay postage or donate an equal amount of $$ to a veterans group or charity.

I think this was a really great thing to do and I think it is only right for me in turn to try and keep it going

I don't have anything extra for Intellivision that is as valuable as Sears Roulette but do have some French Canadian games that I don't collect

That being said I will donate 2 of them to anyone in need and do my part to "Pay it Forward"

please send me a list of what you have and what you need and I will do it the same way, of the first 10 responses pick a winner

Thanks

Andy

• Like 2

I like it Andy. I have some open ones too since I got some sealed. I don't have any Intellivoice French Canadian games. Just started this variant when I picked up my French-Candian Intellivision 1, Now I have the French Canadian Intellivision II as well. LOL So the sickness has set in. Below is what I have so far.

L-Astrosmash Combat De Chars d'Assult La Folotte E L'espace Triple Action Tron Deadly Disks Utopie Combat De L'Espace Le Basketball NBA Le Baseball De La Ligue Majeure USCF Chess Collision D'Etoiles (Star Strike) Combat Navel (Sea Battle) Chasse Sous-Marine (Sub Hunt) Lock and Chase

Buzz Bombers

I like it Andy. I have some open ones too since I got some sealed. I don't have any Intellivoice French Canadian games. Just started this variant when I picked up my French-Candian Intellivision 1, Now I have the French Canadian Intellivision II as well. LOL So the sickness has set in. Below is what I have so far.

L-Astrosmash Combat De Chars d'Assult La Folotte E L'espace Triple Action Tron Deadly Disks Utopie Combat De L'Espace Le Basketball NBA Le Baseball De La Ligue Majeure USCF Chess Collision D'Etoiles (Star Strike) Combat Navel (Sea Battle) Chasse Sous-Marine (Sub Hunt) Lock and Chase

Buzz Bombers

They try to fight it, they say they won't succumb, but those of us that have been down the rathole know better. :)

• Like 1