apemaster

Atari VCS 2600 Retro Memory Game

MY GOD YES. Dude, still possible to buy one of these? Our daughter will LOVE IT.

Got my cards in the mail a few days ago. I bought the smaller, playing card thickness ones. High quality. Excellent game. Would definitely recommend.

great idea! :)

I would love to have one of these :)

Edited by Nognir

Just wanted to let you know that there are still a few copies left, so you can still grab one. Both versions - small and large.

Happy new year everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that there are still a few copies left, so you can still grab one. Both versions - small and large.

Happy new year everyone.

I am very late to the party on these. Do you happen to have a "Lite Version" still available?

If so I would like a copy. And details on how to buy it.

Thanks.

I have some of both versions still available. Large versioin is 40 Euros, light version is 15 Euros, both including shipping. To order, just paypal to yoda@yodagames.de and make sure your shipping address is registered in your paypal-account.

• Like 1

I just checked my storage and found the last few (6) copies of the large version of the Retrory game. If you want a copy in time for Christmas, just paypal 40 Euros to yoda@yodagames.de and make sure your shipping address is registered in your paypal-account.

• Like 1

I just found one of my mail-accounts has been deactivated for a very long time, so I didn't get "some" messages.

In case you've ordered a retrory-game, let me know your real name, so I can assign it to the payment and send the game.

I still have some copies of both the large and small version of the game.

Looks like I did not order this originally.  If like to get 1 of the full-size sets.  Is the PayPal address still the same and same price?

Thank you,

Allen

Yes, same Paypal (yoda@yodagames.de) and same price (40€ for the large one, 15€ for the small one, both including shipping).