IGNORED

It's official: We now have more homebrew CV games than commercial releases

Pixelboy

Let the debate begin! I'll have to take a thorough look at it to see if anything is missing or included when it shouldn't because I know you're not at all meticulous and/or anal like me about anything that you do. :lol:

Nice job putting it together and it truly is amazing to see the number of Homebrew releases that have been made over the years AND that there really aren't too many LEMONS in that lengthy list... if at all.

Whoops! Found a couple of issues and it's a dilemna I have faced with my Collector's List and even organizing my collection for display. The issue is that releases like CAT SOS, Fireman, PowerLords, etc. were developed in the 80's, although never commercially released, so should they be included in a list like this? If they are, then all the other prototypes from the 80's that have had a Homebrew release made such as Pac-Man, Dig Dug (releases made by CGE and AtariAge) and numerous others, should be included as well.

Lists like this will always get nitpicked due to the "grey areas" involved and the discussion that insues tends to be just as interesting.

They go in the section entitled 'Other'