IGNORED

HUNGER SHARK (Atari 2600) Shipped!

neotokeo2001

All paid orders have shipped. I had to do them all at the post office so if anyone wants their tracking number just PM me, I don't want to have to enter 70 tracking numbers manually.

There some remaining STANDARD copies available. They will be available for a week and then they will be stored away for Free Play Florida in November.

Post a picture of your copy of HUNGER SHARK in it's new home and a random winner will be chosen for a free copy of Twist'r-Shark coming late this Summer.

(Post it in this topic) All entries will be given a number and drawn at random in a few weeks. You don't have to open boxed copies to take a picture, and you can stage the picture anywhere.

post-3832-0-76870000-1437189172_thumb.jpg

Edited by neotokeo2001
  • Like 2

I got my copy of HUNGER SHARK in today, came in super fast and the quality on the prints is amazing

post-41338-0-48185500-1437256116_thumb.jpg

​Unfortunately i think the spring or something came loose. I hear a rattling inside the cart and the little slide door is stuck, so it won't go in the system. :( Is there a way of fixing this without ruining the label?

​Unfortunately i think the spring or something came loose. I hear a rattling inside the cart and the little slide door is stuck, so it won't go in the system. :( Is there a way of fixing this without ruining the label?

Well, it most certainly should not be rattling at all! However, it's not uncommon for the door to get stuck in the "up" position, as there is friction between the outer plastic dust cover piece and the interior of the cart. Hitting the open end of the cart on a desk or table will usually cause the dust cover to "spring" back into place when it gets stuck like this. However, if one or both sides of the spring popped off the little plastic "track" it normally sits on, then this will not work (thankfully, this doesn't happen too often). If that's what's happened here, I'd be glad to replace the cart with another. You can PM me directly and I'll help you out.

..Al

• Like 1

Well, it most certainly should not be rattling at all! However, it's not uncommon for the door to get stuck in the "up" position, as there is friction between the outer plastic dust cover piece and the interior of the cart. Hitting the open end of the cart on a desk or table will usually cause the dust cover to "spring" back into place when it gets stuck like this. However, if one or both sides of the spring popped off the little plastic "track" it normally sits on, then this will not work (thankfully, this doesn't happen too often). If that's what's happened here, I'd be glad to replace the cart with another. You can PM me directly and I'll help you out.

..Al

Thanks Albert. No rattling when they were packed. Sometimes they get roughed up during the trip with the postal service.

Got mine today. High score of 23500 so far. Could have gotten a lot futher but I hit a torpedo. I had 3 squids saved up. So it's one life and done I see.

All the boxed editions are assembled and ready to pack into shipping boxes.

attachicon.gifDSCN7530_(2).JPG

It's a HUNGER SHARK feeding frenzy!!!

attachicon.gifDSCN7533_(2).JPG

Also no plushie for me? I got the standard edition so go fig... :sad:

post-33189-0-33932800-1437273535_thumb.jpg

Edited by stardust4ever

Got mine today. High score of 23500 so far. Could have gotten a lot futher but I hit a torpedo. I had 3 squids saved up. So it's one life and done I see.

Also no plushie for me? I got the standard edition so go fig... :sad:

attachicon.gifHunger Shark Loose.jpg

The extras only come in the boxed editions. The Standard Edition is cartridge, manual and numbered card only.

Post a picture of your copy of HUNGER SHARK in it's new home and a random winner will be chosen for a free copy of Twist'r-Shark coming late this Summer.

(Post it in this topic) All entries will be given a number and drawn at random in a few weeks. You don't have to open boxed copies to take a picture, and you can stage the picture anywhere.

I am cross posting the pictures on my FaceBook page.

There is a list of High Scores in the Atari 2600 Hunger Shark post.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/239997-hunger-shark-atari-2600/