IGNORED

need help figuring out if this sealed intellivision is legit

gamer001001

That looks pretty legit to me.. although I don't own a sealed one myself I have seen other new ones and the system and the game come shrink wrapped like that. There is also the orange "Important" notice that is wrapped around the controller. That Burgertime is also the harder to find original gatefold version which opens up book style. Did the AV cable and RF switch box come in one box and the AC adapter in another?

I realize you just got this but if for some reason you don't want to keep it... let me know :-D.

• Like 1

Not being familiar with this particular package, had I seen this out in the wild like that, I'd have thought it was used and re-shrunkwrapped. Then again, if that were the case, probably wouldn't have the orange warning tag included.

Bottom of the console looks a little funky (viewing on my phone)... is that just the glue coming through the sticker? Something else toward the edge of the system too.

Not being familiar with this particular package, had I seen this out in the wild like that, I'd have thought it was used and re-shrunkwrapped. Then again, if that were the case, probably wouldn't have the orange warning tag included.

Bottom of the console looks a little funky (viewing on my phone)... is that just the glue coming through the sticker? Something else toward the edge of the system too.

looks like glue coming from up under the label and the nasty dirt i see best i am thinking is from the cardboard inlays (the rf switch cardboard is moldy, the cardboard inlay for the system is malformed and still feel wet but its that kinda cold feeling and the original box itself is major wet and most the damage done to it was a short trip home in a car)

I think the BurgerTime should be a Gatefold too. I don't know if the top open boxes were ever released with the Game. Always check the serial numbers on the box and console. I don't remember it being shrink-wrapped but in a plastic bag sealed with a sticker as I recall.

I think the BurgerTime should be a Gatefold too. I don't know if the top open boxes were ever released with the Game. Always check the serial numbers on the box and console. I don't remember it being shrink-wrapped but in a plastic bag sealed with a sticker as I recall.

serials on the box match the serials on the console

also by what i am seeing the intellivision 2 bundle i have doesnt seem to pop as much so unsure how much latr these were released in the intellevision 2 life span

Edited by gamer001001