IGNORED

Fun with universal game cases & loose CV carts...

HkryCrkStudio

I got a hold of 10 universal game cases recently, and just for my own personal pleasure, I customized one for my Burn Rubber prototype cart. This is a totally amateur job, but these cases really do look good and are an ideal solution to storing some of the more "precious" loose carts. A slight mod is required to allow CV carts to fit, but they will fit satisfactorily. Anyone else customize some of these themselves?

post-39300-0-07348300-1423417152_thumb.jpg

post-39300-0-41013000-1423417154_thumb.jpg

post-39300-0-56922900-1423417156_thumb.jpg

post-39300-0-88708400-1423417158_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

All of my loose CV carts live in UGC's. Go the "thecoverproject.net" to download art for the cases. It's been fun making art for the boxes that need it too.

Several UGC arts are available here : http://www.colecoboxart.com/colecovision_repro.htm

These are awesome! Great work!!

Any plans to make UGC artwork for the new SCE loose carts of Turbo, Victory and Slither from Good Deal Games?

• 2 weeks later...

These are awesome! Great work!!

Any plans to make UGC artwork for the new SCE loose carts of Turbo, Victory and Slither from Good Deal Games?

I have two of Crapahute's real boxes. 1 for DK and one for Turbo. They are FANTASTIC. Get them when you can. My Turbo loves living in a real box after being a box orphan for its entire life. :)

• 3 years later...

if i remember right when i was a kids i bought gorf and it come in a plastic box i dont know if those box could be found todays... i dont have it anymore only the cart

YES. I love those clamshell cases. They are great for Coleco and Atari 2600 carts. I wish I could find those cases for my loose carts.

I ran out of space where I keep my loose carts and this would be a good solution :thumbsup: but I don't have a decent way to print quality inserts/labels not to mention I've all but run out of space where I keep my boxed games. :? If I dwell on it too long I might find myself buying more digital games and regretting it later on.

Edited by rodge2001

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...