IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 7, ROUND 7

twoquickcapri

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 7, ROUND 7

(Round Over)

post-19213-0-86887700-1423469795_thumb.png

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Start a new game from the beginning and play until you receive a Game Over. Make sure you are playing the Final or Final Promo version which can be downloaded at http://reboot.atari.org/new-reboot/kmf-promo.html

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....son-5-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. icon_smile.gif

Kobayashi Maru: Final SCORES:
  • masematte - 1,278,311(+9)
  • doctorclu - 865,000(+6)
  • Isgoed - 819,891(+3)
  • Spacey Invader - 366,657(+1)
  • mckafka99 - 261,216(+1)
  • twoquickcapri - 116,951(+1)
  • travistouchdown - 68,182(+1)
  • roadrunner - 17,307(+1)
  • jblenkle - 9,504(+1)

• CyranoJ -1 for hacking

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:
  • masematte - (46 pts)
  • Isgoed - (42 pts)
  • Spacey Invader - (18 pts)
  • mckafka99 - (12 pts)
  • Austin - (9 pts +1 Rage Bonus)
  • twoquickcapri - (9 pts)
  • travistouchdown - (7 pts)
  • doctorclu - (6 pts)
  • roadrunner - (5 pts)
  • jblenkle - (4 pts)
  • CyranoJ - (2 pts -1 Hack Bonus)
  • atariLBC - (1 pts)
  • atari2600land - (1 pts)
  • JagChris - (1 pts)
  • LinkoVitch - (1 pts)

Edited by twoquickcapri

Help again!!! When I try to load the ROM of this game in Project Tempest I get a box that says:

attachicon.gifbox.png

When I try Virtual Jaguar, it does not even load and the screen remains blank.

Suggestions?

First off, delete Project Tempest, because it's really useless these days.

Install VJ, put the ABS or the ROM in the SOFTWARE folder. Make sure DSP is enabled in VJ's options, and turn the BIOS off.

DSP was already enabled, but I turned the BIOS off...ROM still won't load...has anyone else tried it? Maybe it's bad???

ABS file loads and plays...thanks for your help!!!

Does anyone know how to configure a USB joypad to work on Virtual Jaguar? All I can ever use is the keyboard. I saw mention of telling it what virtual device to look for when configuring your controller, but there was no explanation of how to do this.

Thanks

First off, delete Project Tempest, because it's really useless these days.

Install VJ, put the ABS or the ROM in the SOFTWARE folder. Make sure DSP is enabled in VJ's options, and turn the BIOS off.

post-40055-0-26644700-1424160585_thumb.jpg

First noteworthy score, hopefully this isn't it, as I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop (Isgoed). The way out of the land of 20-50k, for me, seems to be working with, not fighting, the spin, as the lot of you undoubtedly have already figured out. After this revelation, I was in heaven, playing chicken with planes only to blast them away on the spin. Anyone tried a rotary controller yet?

IMG_1231.JPG

First noteworthy score, hopefully this isn't it, as I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop (Isgoed). The way out of the land of 20-50k, for me, seems to be working with, not fighting, the spin, as the lot of you undoubtedly have already figured out. After this revelation, I was in heaven, playing chicken with planes only to blast them away on the spin. Anyone tried a rotary controller yet?

I use a rotary (smooth/non-clicky type mounted on the back/under side) set anywhere from 0-2.