IGNORED

Nun-Joy

atari8warez

As it was part of the ABBUC Hardware Contest, the sources should be available. I don´t think, that Christoph has any more in stock at the moment. The best would be to contact Sleepy who is in charge of the ABBUC Hardware Ressort and also knows Christoph personally: hardware@abbuc.de

Yes and No. It depends on the Game. I personally don´t like to control the stick with my thumb. But most kids nowadays are totally used to it. For games like PacMan etc. I don´t like it.

But some games play nice by just moving the controller (gyroscope or how this stuff is called), like Space Harrier or Pong.

Yes and No. It depends on the Game. I personally don´t like to control the stick with my thumb. But most kids nowadays are totally used to it. For games like PacMan etc. I don´t like it.

But some games play nice by just moving the controller (gyroscope or how this stuff is called), like Space Harrier or Pong.

How about Millipede, that's my favorite game and I am trying to improve my score these days (just reached 287877 yesterday), would Nun-Joy work well with this game?

Hello Ray

I'm not much of a game player and haven't played Ballblazer much. I guess I tried Balblazer years ago, with a joystick. No idea how it would work in gyroscope mode. Something tells me it might work great, but that's based on a feeling. You'd have to try it out to be sure.

Sincerely

Mathy

Hello Ray

It usually tales some time before HARdwareDoc responds. He doesn't really speak English very well.

Recently some .... made us aware of the fact, that even people who produce or distribute small quantities of electronic devices in Europe, have to pay a fee. This fee is meant to pay for the cost of recycling it once the user no longer cares for it. This fee however, although peanuts for big companies, is huge (compared to the low number of devices made) for hobbyists. That's why a lot of people in especially Germany are hesitant to sell their products. Maybe that's why HARdwareDoc isn't responding.

Sincerely

Mathy

As it was part of the ABBUC Hardware Contest, the sources should be available.

Unfortunately, the rules at that time gave the possibility not to give the sources when hardware was available for purchase. So there is no documentation, except a description and a link to hardwaredoc´s homepage, availably.

@ray: You got e-mail.

Sleepy

Edited by Sleepy