IGNORED

Lynx Goodness: Lynxopoly, Yastuna 1 & 2, Solitaire, & Flash cart

MacRorie

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!

I got two packages today. Both were filled with Lynx goodness!

Lynxopoly: AWESOME! I may be late to this party but DAMN, this is a very nice version. The place names are cool and it plays so well, I was almost through an entire game before I realized I was just going to "test it out." Thankfully, I saved the game and will pick it up later. The cart, casing, manual are so very well done, I HIGHLY recommend you get yourself a copy!

Yastuna 1 & 2: In the same kind of cases and JUST as professionally done as Lynxoply. SO impressed, I got these from Bernd Thomas and they are so very nice.

Also from Bernd: Solitaire! This is an EXCELLENT version of the game. There was also a nice surprise: the Silly Venture 2k14 event cart! So cool. I wish I had know about 5 months ago! I might have gone!

The Flash Cart looks very cool and is operating according to all parameters! Could not ask for a better delivery. One last package is coming (soon, I hope! :-)) and that is the VGA/LCD Lynx II upgrade. I cannot wait to see all of these on the new LCD screen!

• Like 3

That's very interesting! I think it all depends on how fast the screen change is - you must have some nice fast code there! Alphine Games suffers I think - from what I remember. I will give my Lynxopoly a go tomorrow =) I think Road Blasters does some additional colour trick with the bar at the bottom or something, I will check that out.

That looks FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for posting :)

Btw, could you shed some light on these releases? I see them pop up semi-regularly on eBay (especially Lynxopoly and some Japanese slideshow??) but don't know anything about them (and they're not listed in the Atari Lynx Database on AA). Cheers! :)

That looks FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for posting :)

Btw, could you shed some light on these releases? I see them pop up semi-regularly on eBay (especially Lynxopoly and some Japanese slideshow??) but don't know anything about them (and they're not listed in the Atari Lynx Database on AA). Cheers! :)

Bernd Thomas has the Flash cart, Yastuna 1 & 2, and Solitaire. I got his email from AtariAge. Matthias Aschenbrenner sold me (and wrote) Lynxopoly. He is also on AA.

They should be in the AA database. Not sure why not.

Bernd Thomas has the Flash cart, Yastuna 1 & 2, and Solitaire. I got his email from AtariAge. Matthias Aschenbrenner sold me (and wrote) Lynxopoly. He is also on AA.

They should be in the AA database. Not sure why not.

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out, especially Lynxopoly - seeems like it has a few fans...

Solitare has been done by Karri, Yastuna 1 & 2 by myself (download links in my sig), these 3 games have publicly available roms in order to play with emulator or Flashcard, or even build your card. Many people built cards and sell them, in my opinion, the best manufactured one are from Bernd, they probably are the better deal. The french RGC team also made some nice boxes for their edition of both Yastuna some years ago for the same cheap price than Bernd.

Lynxopoly has been done by Matashen, you can buy it from him, and IIRC you have a demo if you buy Bernd's Flashcard

• Like 1