IGNORED

MS. PAC-MAN for Intellivision ROM now available!

Just bought!

Now I have the cart for the real thing, and the rom for emulation.

Anyone know of an Intellivision emulator for jailbroken iPad and iPhone?

I can play an Intellivision emulator on PPSSPP the PSP emulator on iOS, but you need to get to save/load state fast, or the emu just locks up. It's even worse with the 7800 emulator. I can only play Asteroids. Pressing select to change ROMs locks it up.

A warning to all who are trying to use jzIntv to play Ms. Pac-Man -- it doesn't work.

There were a couple of bugs in jzIntv that Ms. Pac-Man exposed; Joe has fixed them, but is still working on getting all his builds (for every platform) completed, so please be patient.

There should be an update to jzIntv within a week or two.

Until then, the game does work under Nostalgia, and of course, on real hardware. ;-)

Thanks for your understanding, Carl

• Like 1

A warning to all who are trying to use jzIntv to play Ms. Pac-Man -- it doesn't work.

There were a couple of bugs in jzIntv that Ms. Pac-Man exposed; Joe has fixed them, but is still working on getting all his builds (for every platform) completed, so please be patient.

Until then, the game does work under Nostalgia, and of course, on real hardware. ;-)

Thanks for your understanding, Carl

thank you. I thought i got me a bad rom. :)

Actually I'm aiming for tonight or tomorrow for Windows, Mac and Linux builds.

I don't handle the Android or Wii ports. I'll need to ping jenergy.

For R-Pi / Ultimate Flashback, that should be coming soon too. I worked with one R-Pi owner to recompile with the fixes. Not sure the plan for distribution there.

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 1

Actually I'm aiming for tonight or tomorrow for Windows, Mac and Linux builds.

I don't handle the Android or Wii ports. I'll need to ping jenergy.

For R-Pi / Ultimate Flashback, that should be coming soon too. I worked with one R-Pi owner to recompile with the fixes. Not sure the plan for distribution there.

:( (sad pi owner who purchased rom) thanks for fixing this. Cant wait to play this on a tv screen and with my favorite emulater